Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Istate Truck Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Diesel Technician
Company Name : Istate Truck Center
Company Location : Billings, MT 59101
Job Position : Diesel Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
Across all positions in I-State Truck Center, there is one constant. Our commitment to “Pride in Service”. Our promise to deliver exceptional customer service every day.
Diesel Technicians fulfill a critical role in our operations. Employing over 600 technicians, I-State Truck Center provides services to a wide range of industries. We do this by providing our technicians with the factory training they need to accomplish and sustain the highest efficiency possible.
We offer competitive pay for experienced and certified technicians/mechanics
2nd Shift can be either evenings or weekends!
Mechanic Job Duties
- Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on all types of trucks
- Repair and troubleshoot engines such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Caterpillar and Mercedes-Benz
- Diagnose, repair, adjust, and modify all heavy duty components
- Positive interface with service writers, foreman, parts department and customers
- Keep paper work updated and handed in upon completion
- Meet requirements for certifications
- Administrative duties as related to position
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Technical degree or certification a plus
- Experience working with diesel engines and heavy duty trucks
- Positive attitude and the ability to set goals and accomplish them
- The desire to take advantage of certification opportunities to have the most updated product training
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Mechanic Position Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to work with diagnostic computers for troubleshooting and repairs
- Must have your own set of general tools
- Use computers for web based training and work order system
- Must be physically able to lift and work with no restrictions
- Competitive compensation
- Tools program
- Tuition assistance
- Broad range of health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options
- Flexible paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(K) with company match
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interstate Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for consideration.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in