Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in WV Great Barrel Company, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Diagnostic Electrician
Company Name : WV Great Barrel Company, LLC
Company Location : Caldwell, WV 24925
Job Position : Diagnostic Electrician
Job Category : Jobs in West Virginia
Job Description :
The WV Great Barrel Company (WVGBC) is an exciting new company developing high-quality whiskey and wine barrels using state-of-the-art technology. Founded in 2017 with the objective of bringing skilled, high-paying jobs to Greenbrier County, the WVGBC completed construction of our Audrina Lumber Mill in 2018, and our Cooperage in 2019. During our first few months of operation, we have seen rapid growth, and are currently supplying some of the top-selling and highest-quality whisky brands in the world. Our mission is to produce the highest-quality barrels on the market, and we are using automation, precision technology, and Six Sigma to succeed in that goal.
The Diagnostic Electrician will troubleshoot and make repairs to electrical systems and components in a highly automated Cooperage.
This position will report to the Maintenance Manager
Fundamental Skills Required:
- 10+ years Medium and Low Voltage experience
- Experience with high horsepower motors, VFD’s, Servo Motors, switch gear, and electrical distribution
- Mechanical skills to include lubrication, bearings, rotating equipment alignment, removal and repair of equipment.
- Routinely assist production in optimizing machinery and to troubleshoot operational problems.
- Must be dedicated to safe work practices while following Company and OSHA 1910 safe work policies and regulations.
- Experience with field instrumentation and control loops is paramount. 30 to 50% of plant maintenance work includes predictive and preventative maintenance.
- PLC knowledge, AC Variable Drives knowledge, (prefer Rockwell, ControlLogix, GuardLogix) electrical circuit troubleshooting, hydraulic and pneumatics experience
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing Fanuc industrial robots
Maintenance employees also assist in small plant construction projects. Normal work hours are 7 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday. Some overtime and occasional weekend work is required.
Required Experience & Education
- 10+ years of electrical maintenance experience
- HS diploma
- Associates degree or certificate.
- Journeyman level certificate in Electrical or Automotive Diagnostics
- Experience performing maintenance in an industrial manufacturing environment
Related keywords: Industrial machine maintenance, reliability centered maintenance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Caldwell, WV 24925: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Electrician License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in