Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in MacDonald-Bedford LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Design Technical Services in Hawaii (Professional Engineers)
Company Name : MacDonald-Bedford LLC
Company Location : Pearl Harbor, HI
Job Position : Design Technical Services in Hawaii (Professional Engineers)
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
Job Description: *
MacDonald-Bedford LLC is seeking licensed professional ENGINEERS (Civil Engineers, Cost Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Fire Protection Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, and Structural Engineers) for immediate, full-time, long-term employment to assist in the execution of a five-year, $98M contract with Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Pacific in Hawaii. This is to provide professional consulting services associated with the design and construction of over $10B of facilities in support of the U. S. Defense Policy Review Initiative (DPRI).
These are not design positions but rather one of providing consulting services in a quality assurance role by examining design and construction activities to ensure that contracted services are consistent with the will and intent of NAVFAC. We expect our ENGINEERS to use initiative, resourcefulness, and sound judgment when providing advice to the Government on quality assurance matters requiring knowledge of design standards and construction methods. These require highly experienced licensed professional ENGINEERS who have a demonstrated ability to provide consulting services in support of complex, long term, multi-year construction program.
The ENGINEERS will works within a Technical Support Group of registered Architects & licensed Civil, Electrical, Fire Protection, Mechanical, and Structural Engineers. The ENGINEERS participate in a program, project, and construction management team comprised of a task order driven, multi-disciplinary group of government and company led consultants assigned to individual projects. The projects assigned will vary in type and magnitude such as office and shop buildings, airfield expansions, utility installation, wharf repairs, industrial facilities, etc. Projects may be in the $5M to $400M range.
TASKS/SERVICES. Members of Technical Support Group shall:
- Coordinate with team members to execute project scope, schedules, and budgets in conformance with the project requirements and with a minimum of project
- Research codes, guidance, policies, procedures, processes, criteria and Federal laws and regulations and provide sound technical recommendations in
- Apply innovative technical principles, practices, and theories to the resolution of technical issues; consider design concepts in support of change orders.
- Perform field investigations, review as-builts, and determine existing conditions; document and report findings & observations to include data collected and
- Collect data required to assist with the preparation of cost estimates, schedules, reports, RFPs, SOW’s, and other project documentation; provide recommendations and prepare documents.
- Coordinate with the Government client, NAVFAC team members, leadership, project stakeholders, and various regulatory
- Review technical reports to ensure compliance with customer and RFP
- Provide technical support for the review of the commissioning plan, design, and construction submittals; evaluate construction quality management.
The ENGINEERS will be responsible for the following deliverables in a timely manner and per prescribed forms and methods:
- Periodic reports of work done each day on each project assigned.
- Written agendas and minutes of required meetings
- Photographs and a written project summary of any collected data/observations of field investigations.
- Complete reports, RFPs, and/or SOW documents in a prescribed MacDonald-Bedford as well as client formats such as the Navy’s Technical Report writing guide, i.e. Reports, PowerPoint briefings, presentations etc. including all applicable attachments and a summary of findings and recommendations for follow-up actions.
The qualified candidate shall:
The Design Technical Support individual shall:
· Be a graduate of an accredited Architectural or Engineering college curriculum (four) 4 year degree minimum AND
· Have a minimum of (ten) 10 years’ Design Management experience performing tasks identified herein.
· Have their U.S. Professional Engineering Registration (P.E.) or their U.S. Professional Architecture Registration (RA)
· Have completed and passed the Construction Quality Management (CQM) for Contractors course. If the individual does not have a current certification, obtain the CQM for Contractor’s course certification within 90 days after the individual is assigned to the contract. The training and the contractor’s time away from the project shall not be billed separately as this is a requirement for the position. The CQM certification expires after 5 years. If the individual’s certificate has expired, they must retake the course to remain current.
· Have demonstrated knowledge of broad based Architectural and Engineering principles.
· Must have the ability to communicate in English effectively orally and in writing
· Must have at least one (1) year of specialized experience in performing the tasks identified here in for CapitalImprovements related projects for the NAVFAC or Corps of Engineers.
· Have demonstrated experience in the use and application of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc), Primavera, CostWorks, and Success Estimator, etc. Have the ability to adapt to new software such as eCMS may also be necessary.
· Be able to obtain security clearance as required by the task order.
· Complete the SF-85-P, Questionnaire for Public Trust Positions Each task order shall establish necessary base/building access requirements.
· Be able to travel and possess a passport.
· Be a United States citizen. The Government may approve the assignment of foreign nationals to select positions on a particular task order.
· Be capable of the physical exertion required to perform the necessary services such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping and reaching; climbing upon ladders and other physical activity common to the performance of such duties.
This is for immediate full-time employment. We offer ten days of paid time off, seven days of sick leave, and ten federal holidays. A full benefits package is available; relocation is available and negotiable.
A full Job Description available to qualified candidates who submit the following information:
- Cover letter summarizing qualifications and availability
- Project list resume (client contact info, project title, location, scope, cost, and candidate’s role)
- Copies of pertinent diplomas, licenses, registrations, and certifications
- Full compensation requirements (E.g.: salary, medical, PTO, relocation, etc.)
- Eight (8) references (six professional, including two supervisors, two peers, two persons whom one has supervised, and two personal)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pearl Harbor, HI 96818: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in