Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in RestorixHealth & they are Hiring Candidates for Customer Service Coordinator – LPN- Remote
Company Name : RestorixHealth
Company Location : Irvine, CA
Job Position : Customer Service Coordinator – LPN- Remote
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Full Time Customer Service Coordinator – DME Healthcare
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
Our Full Time Durable Medical Equipment (“DME”) Customer Services Coordinators are the heart and soul behind what we do. The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for intake process of DME Orders, including receipt of patient demographics, insurance verification, initial/recurring insurance authorizations if applicable, review of documentation for medical necessity and manage order entry and processing in software program (i.e. Brightree).
The DME Customer Services Coordinator performs these tasks under the direct supervision of the DME Clinical Manager.
What We Offer:
- Monday – Friday schedule, no weekends
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k)
- Paid time off
- Internal ongoing educational opportunities
What You’ll Do:
- Receives DME Order from wound clinic/physician;
- Initiates processing DME Order in Brightree System;
- Facilitates communication with patients, clinical staff and ensures follow-up as necessary to address issues.
- Follows Work in Progress (WIP) statuses to ensure timely processing of orders up to and including intake, insurance eligibility, documentation review and releasing order for shipment;
- Validates that product ordered is appropriate based on documented wound assessment and as per documentation establishing medical necessity);
- Verifies specific insurance benefits and obtains preauthorization for wound care procedures as required.
- Monitors shipment and delivery activity on all orders, intercedes to address related issues;
- Maintains and offers stellar customer service with patients, host facilities, vendors and colleagues always. Works in a collaborative manner to solve problems and offer recommendations to improve processes.
- Interacts with drop-ship vendor to ensure orders are processed timely and efficiently, problem solves and addresses administrative issues as necessary.
- Follows all policies and procedures to ensure KPI’s are achieved and or exceeded.
- Takes ownership and responds positively to address problems and resolve customer service matters and strives to improve quality;
- Maintains open communication with patients, healthcare providers, facilities and colleagues within all RestorixHealth lines of business;
- Reports problems promptly to the designated supervisor;
- Reports to work on time and is flexible;
- Adheres to RestorixHealth At-Home Wound Care Supplies’ Privacy and Security Policies as it relates to HIPAA regulations.
- Respects and maintains patient confidentiality in written, verbal, and electronic information.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications/Competencies:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire is required.
- Possesses excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Is professional in appearance and actions.
- Fosters a sense of teamwork.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
Education and Technical Skills:
- Must have a LPN licensure
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Experience in healthcare setting such as hospital, out-patient clinic or other medical practice; DME experience preferred;
- Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Experience working with electronic medical records (EMA) systems.
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in