Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cummins Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Cummins – Quality Technician – Clovis, NM
Company Name : Cummins Inc.
Company Location : Clovis, NM 88101
Job Position : Cummins – Quality Technician – Clovis, NM
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Cummins – Quality Technician – Clovis, NM
Cummins – Quality Technician – Clovis, NM
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Quality Technician to join our team for our location in Clovis, NM.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Assists Engineers in carrying out production-related and inspection jobs; assists in monitor materials quality in processing plants and making the required adjustments; maintains and supports documentation and records.
- Compares the physical characteristics of components, materials, equipment and products to technical specifications to identify defects.
- Conducts simple tests(for example on electrical function, reliability, packaging quality).
- Records results and prepares simple technical reports.
- Provides product and component testing using a range of measurement equipment.
- Assists customers in understanding/interpreting product specifications and application of measurement data.
- Participates in measurement uncertainty studies for measurements associated with measurement or calibration results.
- Ensures proper maintenance and calibration of the measurement and test equipment.
- Assist in problem solving activities to support quality issues
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
- Requires some work experience and intermediate level knowledge obtained through training or on-the-job experience.
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Must be self-driven and self-motivated
- Must have the ability to learn and navigate new software and systems
- Must be able to work 1st Shift: M – F, 7 AM – 4 PM MST
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization
Primary Location United States-New Mexico-Roswell-US, NM, Clovis, Cummins Natural Gas Engines
Job Type Shop
Recruitment Job Type Shop
Job Posting Sep 30, 2022, 11:26:36 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization Power Systems Business
Req ID: 220007XG
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in