Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in First United Bank and Trust Co. & they are Hiring Candidates for Credit Analyst
Company Name : First United Bank and Trust Co.
Company Location : Madisonville, KY 42431
Job Position : Credit Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
The Credit Analyst is responsible for determining the creditworthiness of new borrowing relationships and existing borrowers, with new money requests, based on financial information, borrowing history, proformas, business plans, and market conditions. Through the cash flow and overall evaluation of the credit, the analyst will formulate an opinion based on ratios, trends, collateral, and loan structure. The analyst will utilize tools such as financial models, credit reports, and key ratios to prepare credit approval presentations. The analyst may also assist with management reporting, as well as developing policies and procedures.
The Credit Analyst must be experienced in financial analysis/loan underwriting, as well as possess strong mathematical and analytical skills. Applicant must be able to interpret, analyze, and understand tax returns and other financial data, as well as research and evaluate data to make informed decisions and problem solve. In addition, the incumbent must possess excellent and concise written and verbal communication skills including professional grammar. The applicant must be a self-starter who can work independently, as well as working in a team environment to ensure a high level of productivity and commitment. Positive attitude, detailed-oriented, and the ability to adhere to strict deadlines are required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications and experience with Sageworks software is beneficial. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is preferred; however, will consider the equivalent of job experience and education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this position.
The primary duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited, to the following:
- Adheres to the Bank’s Mission, Vision, Core Values and Core Purpose while providing customers with timely, responsive, and exceptional service in accordance with the Bank’s customer service standards.
- Underwrites high-quality credit narratives in support of new loan relationships and existing borrowers with new money loans, which includes analyzing multi-year trends and ratios from financial information, understanding cash flow (including global cash flow), performing collateral analysis, and addressing relevant industry trends.
- Formulates an opinion of the loan request and assist lenders in making sound and prudent credit decisions.
- Works closely with the Commercial Bankers on all levels of the business banking relationship to ensure the borrower receives exceptional service.
- Monitors the loan approval process in adherence to loan policy and procedures. In addition, monitors credits to detect any early warning signs that could lead to a potential default, monitor underperforming loans, and evaluate proper loan risk ratings.
- Assists in developing policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned and directed by management.
Duties are performed in an office environment in a professional business setting. Position requires travel when making business development calls, community events/meetings, internal meetings/trainings and to banking centers.
Physical and/or Mental Requirements
May be required to sit for extended periods of time while performing job duties. May be required to lift and carry up to 20 pounds in the form of paperwork, files, or other items. Must be able to concentrate for extended periods of time, paying attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 – $72,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Madisonville, KY 42431
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in