Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Speedway Motors Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Creative Content Specialist
Company Name : Speedway Motors Inc.
Company Location : Lincoln, NE 68528
Job Position : Creative Content Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
Looking to join our team? Here’s what we’re looking for!
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you enjoy showcasing your creative side? Do you thrive on working in teams?
If you do, then our Digital Content team is looking for you!
We believe strongly in our company values and live them out each day! We work together as One Team across all departments, Choose Positivity in everything we do, put People First, encourage speaking up because You Have a Voice, and above all else we are Driven to Succeed. If you can embrace these values and they align with who you are, then we’d love to chat with you!
As the Creative Content Specialist, you will be responsible for sourcing, creating, updating, and maintaining auto part digital content for new and existing products on SpeedwayMotors.com, our external marketplaces and our associated companies. This position will be responsible for visual assets, infographics, interactive asset creation. You will provide input and creative design for related web content.
Here are the specifics:
- Create infographics, web banners, landing pages and other visual assets designed to inform, engage, and convert customers.
- Coordinate production efforts with our video team on behalf of the team including product features, technical talks, etc.
- Create visual assets using original ideas while staying within brand standards.
- Work with technical specialists, engineers, copywriters, and other company teams to deliver accurate and persuasive information in a visually compelling manner.
- Work across company teams to facilitate company projects.
- Study and understand user behavior to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Rely on data to make strategic decisions about the content that is created.
- Constantly work to improve processes; make suggestions for productivity improvements, and optimize employee workflow, while continuing to meet our customers’ needs.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We’ll take care of you – here’s how!
We put our employees first, and care about your well-being and personal life. From a competitive benefits package and 401k plan to growth opportunities, we have your best interest in mind, always.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Wellness Program and Gym Reimbursement
- Discount on Speedway Motors Product, Extra Pay for Being Involved in the Industry (Attending Car Shows, Race Events, Creating Content for Automotive Blog), Rent Discount for all Speedway Properties, and Referral Bonuses.
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
- An extremely supportive team.
- Opportunity to utilize your strengths and be creative.
We’ve found the power in remote work for our team members that can. This position will be a mix of in office and work from home depending on the projects that are completed.
What you’ll need to succeed in this position:
- Associates degree in Graphic Design, plus 1 year of experience in creating digital content.
- Video creation and/or production experience.
- Current portfolio required for evaluation.
- Has working knowledge of automobiles and their components.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop including image compositing, infographics, bulk editing, resizing, and retouching. Adobe Illustrator experience a plus. HTML/CSS knowledge a plus. Figma knowledge a plus.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative office environment.
- Able to meet deadlines and a production schedule.
- Understanding of Jira/Confluence tools and workflows.
- Creative mindset with the willingness to bring new ideas to the team.
- Ability to analyze market research, trends and metrics reporting to make informed decisions for future content.
- Meticulous and resourceful.
- Ability to identify industry and e-Commerce trends and tie vision/strategy into the best long-term customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, plus 3 years of experience in creating digital content.
If this sounds like you, we would love you to join our Speedway Family! Please include your resume and cover letter to help us get to know you better.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in