Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in PRO-FI 20/20 & they are Hiring Candidates for CPA Advisor / Sr. Tax Manager (Tele-Commuting or on-site in GA)
Company Name : PRO-FI 20/20
Company Location : Greenville, SC
Job Position : CPA Advisor / Sr. Tax Manager (Tele-Commuting or on-site in GA)
Job Category : Jobs in South Carolina
Job Description :
*Salary Depends on Experience:
The PRO-FI W.A.Y.
P – Proactive Solution Seekers
R – Relentless Pursuers of Growth & Learning
O – Owners of Our Actions & Initiatives
F – Focused on the Value of Time
I – Inspired by Our Impact on Lives
W – Welcomes the Opportunity to Build Relationships
A – Attuned to Diversity & Teamwork
Y – Yearns for Consistent, Transparent Communication
We share these core values and the next team member will too!
Would others describe you as being….
- A superior communicator?
- A person with a magnetic personality?
- A person that revels in building and maintaining relationships?
- A person with amazing organizational skills?
- A person that consistently meets deadlines?
- A person with a strong client service focus?
- A person that is both “the best advisor and co-worker ever”?
If the above describes you, then please keep reading….
Pro-Fi 20/20, CPAs is a fast-growing boutique CPA firm that specializes in advisory, accounting, and tax services for the dental industry. Our quest is to be our clients’ key advisor. We provide year-round services and support to educate and empower clients to achieve growth and profitability. We are a young, dynamic company that is growing rapidly and is recognized as experts in the dental industry.
Pro-Fi 20/20, CPAs is looking for a CPA Advisor / Sr. Manager to join our team in our Suwanee, GA office OR tele-commuting from your current location.
We are adding a CPA Advisor/Sr. Mgr. with 7+ years of tax experience to our team. We provide the necessary tools, leadership and unlimited growth potential; you provide the charisma and exceptional accounting skills! The MISSION is to build and nurture relationships.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Review of individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary and other types of tax returns.
- Review of income tax projections involving multiple scenarios and complex analysis.
- Identify potential tax problems areas and propose solutions to clients.
- Serve as technical resource and mentor to lesser experienced Tax team members.
- Manage multiple tax and accounting projects and client engagements – communicate with partners, staff & clients regarding expectations, status of engagement and other matters as needed.
- Provide client with complete and accurate work in an efficient and timely manner based on agreed upon budgets and time expectations.
- Anticipate areas of concerns regarding client engagements and proactively recommend solutions.
- Analyzes/Reviews IRS notices and drafts responses.
- Participate in team member evaluations and critical personnel decisions.
- Consult with clients as needed on special projects.
- Support the firm by participation in committees, training, recruitment & proactive involvement in planning for the future.
- Follow all applicable policies and procedures.
- Participate as a member of the firm and develop positive working relationships with team members.
- Minimum 7+ years of recent TAX and ACCOUNTING experience, preferably with a public accounting firm
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Active CPA license
- Experience with QuickBooks Online, CCH Axcess or CCH Pro System desired
- Intermediate experience in Windows environment as well as Excel and Word required
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Technical knowledge of accounting and tax concepts
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Willingness to adapt to changing priorities as the organization grows.
- Client-oriented work ethic, delivering high quality results.
- Due to dealing with sensitive information, a criminal background check is required.
- Discretion when handling confidential information.
- Healthy comfort level with technology and ability to learn new technology quickly. We are a high-tech paperless firm.
We offer: Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, Comprehensive Healthcare (Medical, Dental and Vision), 401k, Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA). Employees can also take advantage of countless discounts through ADP TotalSource “LifeMart”® and access to the ADP Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
This role is for you if…
- You love working in a fun but professional environment
- You are energized when you beat deadlines
- You enjoy volunteering to give back to the community
- You thrive when challenged
- You enjoy transparency and constant communication
- You thrive on working with dependable team players
- You prioritize your workload in an efficient manner
- You absolutely love to laugh
- You cannot live without dual monitors
- You relish the challenge of finding efficiencies
- You embrace coaching notes and the opportunity to gain experience and improve
- You love GETTING to go to work instead of HAVING to go to work
- You understand what #12 means
- Your attention to detail is exceptional and you prefer order and organization
- You are a self-starter and take initiative with ease
- You understand the importance of treating others like you want to be treated
- You are driven by results, accountability, solutions, and impact
This role is not for you if…
- You prefer working solo as opposed to on a team
- You are not energized by challenges
- You assume deadlines are just a suggestion
- You prefer working with the bigger picture over details
- You loathe performance notes and feedback
- You are slow to adopt new technology
- You despise overtime and are a 40-hour a week person
- You think feedback is another word for confrontation
- Change makes you uncomfortable and you often resist it
- You see this position as a ‘for now’ job and not a career
- You think more about your next day off or of retirement than focusing on the current day
- You think relationship-building at work is a waste of time
- You are afraid to make an honest/correctable mistake
- You are insulted by someone reviewing your work
- You sneer about following the appropriate communication chain
- You don’t like to read (you made it this far)
- You like gossip
- You have no sense of humor
- You like to do the bare minimum or be told what to do all day
Deal Breakers (If these don’t fly, don’t apply)
- No eye-rollers
- Mandatory participation at our annual meetings
- You better love to laugh because we are funny! (Just check out our YouTube channel if you don’t believe it yet.)
Still want to join our team? Great! If you enjoy working with motivated team members, apply today! We take culture very seriously, and because of that when it’s right, it’s right. If after reading the full job description you are thinking, “this sounds PERFECT for me,” then we want to get to know you. If you are not ready right this minute, that’s ok. This is an opportunity to see if the grass really is greener on the other side. When you do join the team, expect every day to have learning experiences with a driven group of really cool people (well, as cool as accountants can get). We strive to learn and grow and hope you will too.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, please note that only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in