Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Gas South & they are Hiring Candidates for Corporate Recruiter
Company Name : Gas South
Company Location : Atlanta, GA 30339
Job Position : Corporate Recruiter
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
Do you have a passion for helping others in their career development? Are you energized by work that finds ways to directly support business leadership with attaining their goals? Do you find it exciting to interact with groups of people at all levels? Then the Corporate Recruiter position may be the job for you!
Gas South is looking to hire an individual who finds value in overseeing all aspects of the recruiting process from sourcing, assessing, and interviewing prospective candidates to hiring new employees. The Corporate Recruiter will function as the Administrator of our various recruiting platforms, handling their infrastructure, content, enhancements, and successful execution by both candidates and hiring managers. This position also monitors and tracks the effectiveness of recruiting efforts companywide and identifies efficiencies based on trend analysis.
Are you a fit?
A successful candidate for this role is proactive, communicative, and collaborative. You are an experienced HR professional who is confident and enjoys building successful working relationships. You work patiently and diligently to drive outcomes while never losing sight of the big picture goal. You can work independently but also love being part of a team that collaborates to achieve common goals. You have a keen eye when screening resumes and conducting interviews as well as have a knack for doing multiple things at once and excelling in each of them. If you are sharp, professional, and customer-oriented, we would like to speak with you about this exciting opportunity!
Other stuff we like:
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or another related field.
- Minimum three years’ experience in human resources, preferably in recruiting, with proven and relevant work history in a corporate recruiting environment
- Knowledge of and experience with employment law and employment practices.
- Demonstrated excellent working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized and proven communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and work with multiple computer systems and records retention tools.
- Working knowledge or demonstrated ability to learn various HRIS and recruiting systems.
- Ability to work independently with little oversight.
- Highly organized and able to coordinate projects using effective project management skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of management and employees, both internal and external stakeholders.
- Displays discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and positively embrace change.
- Ability to conduct recruiting tasks for in-person, virtual and blended work environments.
M*ore details on what you would be responsible for: *
- Support the overall Recruiting Strategy.
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it: Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Establish relationships with diverse hiring sources (colleges, technical schools, associations, etc.).
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Attend career fairs and school events to represent the company and source candidates.
- Develop relationships with appropriate specialty recruiters, headhunters, etc., as needed for unique situations.
- Work with internal customers to design screening assessment questions. Post positions. Screen resumes, assess candidates, and present qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Ensure viable and inviting company website to market and communicate job postings.
- Leverage all recruiting platforms such as a tracking applicant system, online assessment tools and virtual video interviewing portals to successfully manage applicant flow, diversity and quality.
- Schedule phone and/or video interviews to help screen candidates. Schedule live and in-person interviews. Prepare interview materials for hiring managers.
- Consult with managers on interview slate and help to develop interview questions.
- Consult with managers on hiring decisions and job offers.
- Compose and send all offer letters and required links/documentation to new hires.
- Ensure benefits are adequately communicated to potential candidates and reflected in job offers.
- Communicate and sell compensation strategy to potential candidates.
- Develop Total Rewards offer including value of benefits, bonus, 401k, etc.
- Prepare customized offers to candidates.
- Ensure pre-employment screening is completed and work with hiring managers to complete HR Actions Forms.
- Work with managers on establishing current job descriptions for new or changed jobs.
- Ensure compliance with government requirements for job postings.
- Track applicant data by job requisition.
- Support OFCCP audits of applicant data.
- Communicate job vacancies and postings to employees and handle questions.
At Gas South our employees bring their boldest ideas and most authentic selves to work, no matter their title, position or background. This not only gives us a strategic advantage—it’s one of the reasons employees say that our team feels less like a workforce, and more like a family. We understand that our people are our most valuable assets. So, we treat them that way, with competitive benefits, flexible schedule options, and a fun, casual atmosphere.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer-paid life and disability coverage
- Annual employer contributions of up to 12.5% to your 401k
- Remote work options available based on business needs
- Annual performance incentive is a % of annual benchmark based on position level
- Paid four-week sabbatical every five years
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community
- Education assistance up to $5250 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41,973.31 – $90,925.58 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in