Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Big Ass Fans & they are Hiring Candidates for Copywriter
Company Name : Big Ass Fans
Company Location : Lexington, KY 40511
Job Position : Copywriter
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Do you possess a total domination of the written word? If so, we want to hear from you! Big Ass Fans is seeking a Copywriter who can drive our products’ value proposition through compelling advertising and editorial copy.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated an ability to write precisely and effectively about information-intensive topics in a consistent style that conveys a brand voice across various advertising mediums including web, email, editorial, social media, direct mail, etc.
The Copywriter will conduct research by utilizing both internal and external sources to gather essential details and weave them into engaging short-form and long-form content.
This important role involves understanding and communicating technical information in such a way that non-industry readers can easily understand and appreciate our message.
- Creating advertising copy for marketing materials, projects, and company communication.
- Working with Product, Engineering, and Sales teams to develop an in-depth understanding of new and existing products.
- Contributing to creative brainstorming for the development of new ideas and company initiatives.
- Coordinating and conducting interviews with customers and industry stakeholders and writing articles, case studies, and educational pieces.
- Collaborating with the Content Marketing Manager to maintain an up-to-date library of marketing content.
- A flair for words, fluency of language, and vivid imagination
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience writing advertising copy for an agency or in-house creative team with an emphasis in consumer brands and B2B markets.
- Ability to adjust voice depending on audience, strategy, and medium while adhering to our style and brand guidelines
- Proven ability to produce quality work in a collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Previous experience in marketing, creative writing, literature, communications, mass media, and/or journalism are a plus
Why live life Big Ass?*
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more. You want Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong. Did we break another record today? Let’s open the beer fridge and make plans to meet this weekend at the company-sponsored social outing.
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at [email protected]* or call us at 1.877.244.3267.*
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in