Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ashley Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Cook
Company Name : Ashley Inc.
Company Location : Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Job Position : Cook
Job Category : Jobs in Maryland
Job Description :
The Cook prepares, cooks and serves meals for patients, employees and visitors in accordance with approved menus and Department policies and procedures. Meets all goals set by the Director of Food Service for safe food handling, cleanliness, quality, and customer service.
Food Service Production
- Executes daily, high volume food production activities in accordance with prep lists and recipes that reflect approved menus.
- Ensures that ingredients used are of the freshest quality and meet the standards set by Director.
- Assists with preparation of special diet items as prescribed.
- Provides input to menu development and improvement of Department processes.
- Provides daily service of meals to patients, staff and visitors.
- Ensures the service line is properly set up and that food is kept at appropriate temperatures and meets all regulations and standards applicable to food safety.
- Serves in a pleasant and informative manner with speed and efficiency.
- Cleans and organizes work areas at the conclusion of each meal.
- Cleans and sanitizes kitchen food prep and cooking area.
- Cleans and sanitizes machinery and tools in the kitchen area, and informs management of any needed replacements/repairs.
Safety, Cleanliness and Hygiene
- Employs workplace safety and operates equipment used in the field (Gas and/or electric powered commercial cooking equipment).
- Follows proper knife safety, techniques and maintenance.
- Employs health department standards on cleanliness and hygiene.
In addition to role responsibilities, each staff member of Ashley, Inc. has the following responsibilities as a part of their employment:
- Models and reinforces Ashley’s mission and core values
- Performs other duties on an as-needed basis
- Reinforces Ashley’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Protects the privacy of our patient’s protected health information by maintaining compliance with HIPAA and other relevant Ashley related IT security regulations
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES FOR TRAINING COORDINATOR:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of experience in commercial/institutional kitchen.
- Cooking skills; read/understand recipes for food preparation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, managers and patients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Follow infection control procedures and safety standards.
- ServSafe Certification
- Basic computer skills (web and email).
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in