Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Perma-Seal & they are Hiring Candidates for Controller
Company Name : Perma-Seal
Company Location : Willowbrook, IL 60527
Job Position : Controller
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Ready to join a Top Workplace Company that is trustworthy, caring, and knowledgeable? We are looking for a Controller to be part of our Tribe and join in the opportunity to learn, develop and grow alongside a great team of dedicated people as we focus on our purpose to Make the World a Better Place!
In this role YOU will:
- Overall responsibility for the oversight and handling of all general accounting and cash management, for all related ownership entities.
- Prepare required financial reports for ownership, leadership, board of advisors and others as requested.
- Oversee the responsiveness and accuracy of all information provided to customers regarding their inquiries/concerns. Remain always mindful that it is our goal to provide remarkable service to our internal and external clients.
- Quarterly bank compliance preparation, forecasting revenues and expenditures and policy development.
- Evaluate current financial policies/procedures and make recommendations to senior management and implement approved changes accordingly. Conduct training for management as needed.
- Review and strengthen financial and accounting internal controls to ensure the protection of the company resources.
- Prepare company and department budget requests and monitor expenditures for compliance with approved budget.
- Work closely with other management members in operations, supply chain, sales, IT and others to understand all aspects of the company to be able to support and make recommendations as it relates to the financial side of the business.
- Make recommendations on financial and budgeting requirements.
- Monitor expenditures, identify variances and make recommendations to senior management and implement approved changes accordingly.
- Other special projects such as transition of company bonus management, commission restructure (sales and installation), ACH management, job costing.
- Assure accounting related compliance as needed.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
- Maintain proficiency as needed by attending approved, relevant training classes, reading job-related materials and meeting with others in your area of responsibility.
- Build trusting relationships by working cohesively with various departments and managers responding with a sense of urgency to financial inquiries from said departments/managers.
Outstanding candidates will HAVE:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, payroll, taxes and related principles and practices.
- Skills in logic and math.
- Ability to prepare balance sheets, income statements, budgets, forecasts and similar financial reports.
- Demonstrates dependability and punctuality. Manages time, skills and resources to produce maximum volume of work and reduction of errors.
- Written and oral communications are organized, clear, concise and accurate. Listens carefully and keeps others appropriately informed.
- Shows commitment to quality and ethics while demonstrating a respectful, cooperative team effort within a work group.
- Assesses and prioritizes work requirements. Develops and executes plans in a timely manner and accepts advice and/or direction well.
- Possesses depth of knowledge and skills required. Needs little or no supervision while possessing moderately wide latitude for decision making, concerning most of the functions related to the day-to-day operation of the job.
- Must maintain professional demeanor under heavy workload or stressful situations.
- All candidates must pass background/drug testing prior to employment
What’s in it for YOU?
- Top Workplace organization.
- Great benefits package.
- Amazing company culture.
- Holiday pay, birthday pay and paid time off.
- Growing organization with multiple opportunities!
We are an Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) organization committed to finding talented individuals who share the same core values and purpose.
We are Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana’s leader in waterproofing, structural foundation repair and concrete raising & leveling focused on helping increase the health and value of homes by creating dry and stable foundations.
It’s not just a job… It’s a career!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- SAP Finance & Controlling: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in