Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Flow Control Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Controller
Company Name : Flow Control Group
Company Location : Lincoln, RI 02865
Job Position : Controller
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
About Flow Control Group
At Flow Control Group (FCG), we are committed providing innovative and high performing products and solutions for our customers’ critical flow control and industrial automation needs.
With more than 160 offices across North America, FCG Companies serve as trusted, value-added partners to some of the most well-known brands within the Chemical Processing, Power Generation, Space/Aerospace, Life Sciences and Oil & Gas industries. As solution providers, our customers trust us as full-service partners with the technical expertise and product knowledge to support their needs.
Guided by an entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on driving results, we strive to be recognized by our customers and suppliers as the foremost experts who create engineered solutions that add superior value to our customer’s operations. Our premier position as a leader is due directly to our commitment to the development of our greatest resource – our people.
At FCG, we value the knowledge, diversity, and expertise our employees have to offer, and we are committed to fostering their development and growth. To accomplish this, we have an in-house learning & development department committed to providing access to world-class employee education. We also support and encourage our employees desire to support charitable organizations with access to volunteer and giving opportunities with local non-profit and community programs. Lastly, FCG is proud to be able to provide employees the opportunity to take part in ownership of the company by giving them a portion of an option pool that will pay out funds in the event of a sale or IPO. Our employees truly are our most valuable asset.
As IFC (Industrial Flow Control) Controller, you will support analyzing operations, perform month end accounting close, maintaining accounting system and ledger, and financial analysis in the IFC operating group.
- Manage Monthly close for multiple IFC brands across multiple IFC ERP’s
- Prepare / Review monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Provide accounting support to field organization
- Perform accounting functions and associated entries necessary for proper revenue recognitions or deferrals
- Provide balance sheet fluctuation analysis
- Prepare financial data for Corporate Reporting
- Supervise Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable department/staff
- Maintain a strong internal controls environment consistent with GAAP
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting across multiple systems platforms.
- Assist in systems integration to one system platform.
- Prepares annual Audit schedule & interfaces with audit teams
- Special ad-hoc projects and analytics
Required Education and Experience
Must have strong communication skills, be a team player and coachable, and a self-starter. Exceptional at managing competing priorities. Ability to comfortably work in a high-volume environment and manage multiple projects for FCG’s various brand companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Finance; or Economics (CPA Preferred).
- Understanding of GAAP accounting and applicable regulations.
- 5+ years of progressive experience
- Self-starter; ability to effectively work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent customer-facing experience, strong communication skills & time management.
- Skilled and proficient with Microsoft Excel (advanced Excel).
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Must be able to fluently read, write, and speak English.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
Flow Control Group and its family of brand companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Flow Control Group is a drug-free workplace.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
No agencies please. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Flow Control Group from a third party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to Flow Control Group mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Flow Control Group employees will be considered Flow Control Group property. Flow Control Group will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lincoln, RI 02865: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in