Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Information Discovery Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Contract Background Investigator – Boston, MA Area
Company Name : Information Discovery Services
Company Location : Boston, MA
Job Position : Contract Background Investigator – Boston, MA Area
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
The self-employed Independent Contractor Background Investigator will conduct national security public trust pre-employment background investigations, focusing on providing a quality case report in a timely manner to the IDS customer.
IDS is recruiting Independent Contractor Investigators with at least 1 year investigative experience.
At least 1 year experience conducting federal background investigations for federal agencies such as DoD, DCSA, or DHS is preferred.
Independent Contractor Background Investigators will be compensated on a completed item basis, not an hourly rate.
Responsibilities of Background Investigators Include:
- Review case papers
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with subject and sources to establish reputation, character, and qualifications of the subject
- Write clear concise reports
- Provide any required edits or additional information within 48 hours of request
- Monitor pending cases to ensure compliance with ACD date
Competencies of Background Investigators Include:
- 1 year of prior investigative experience
- Ability to manage case load and meet customer required deadlines
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Exceptional telephone and in person etiquette
This is a contractor position (1099 for tax purposes), not an employee. The workload will vary, based on the needs of the customer, and may require travel within and outside of a home area.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Self-determined schedule
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in