Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Human Capital Department & they are Hiring Candidates for Construction Coordinator – Purchasing & Logistics
Company Name : Human Capital Department
Company Location : Portland, OR
Job Position : Construction Coordinator – Purchasing & Logistics
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
Commercial Project Coordinator
The Commercial Project Coordinator is responsible for managing the logistics involved in the distribution of commercial building supply products from the time the purchase order is received to assuring customer satisfaction after the job has closed.
This position will report to our Portland branch located on NW Yeon Avenue.
- Review material requirements after purchase order is received
- Create initial sales orders for project
- Communicate with the sales’ person to ensure all pricing is correct as quoted
- Communicate with the customer regarding timing, delivery and any other requirements needed
- Check stock levels, creates p/o’s where needed from vendors
- Apply any specific job quote numbers to purchase order that vendors may have issued to ensure correct pricing from the vendor
- Coordinate delivery of material from our vendor to our warehouse or direct to job site where applicable
- Communicate with branch dispatch to ensure trucks are scheduled
- Communicate with tapered department for any tapered requirements
- Communicate with customer to ensure complete satisfaction after job has been closed out
- Experience in construction coordination
- Knowledge of roofing strongly preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills, prioritization skills to manage numerous projects at the same time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel as necessary to perform required duties
- Healthcare – we offer multiple options and we pick up a generous amount for single, couple, or family coverage
- Insurance benefits and employee assistance program
- 401K – save for retirement with a traditional 401K account or Roth 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid training/tuition reimbursement – Ready to further your education?
- Open door policy in a supportive and encouraging work environment
- Overtime available in peak periods
- Internal Promotions
Founded in 1972, we are a leading wholesale distributor of construction materials with over 40 locations across North America. We pride ourselves on being the most responsive, problem solving and fun place for our customers to conduct business.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, we provide job opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, familial or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
All candidates for employment must successfully complete pre-employment drug testing and background verification before employment is finalized.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in