Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in DLH Corp & they are Hiring Candidates for Computer Engineer
Company Name : DLH Corp
Company Location : Frederick, MD 21702
Job Position : Computer Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Maryland
Job Description :
DLH is seeking a Computer Engineer to support our Department of Defense client located in Ft. Detrick, MD. The Computer Engineer conducts research and engineering services for the medical application of robotics, unmanned systems, and autonomous devices. The Computer Engineer will work as part of a research team exploring innovative methods to provide standoff, remotely operated, and/or autonomous capabilities for combat casualty care, operational medicine, and force health protection.
- Lead independent and small group research on open ended research questions in medical robotics, artificial intelligence, robot path and grasp planning in the domain of medicine and battlefield combat casualty care.
- Conduct research into enhancing surgical robotics for long range teleoperation as well as developing novel solutions for forward deployed telerobotic surgical platforms.
- Conduct research into safe human-robot interaction and teaming, developing robotic path planning and grasping algorithms on simulated casualty manikins to lead to autonomous extraction.
- Conduct research and develop computer vision and artificial intelligence systems for object detection, natural language processing, optical flow analysis, 3-D pose estimation, and 3-D point cloud analysis.
- Perform hardware and software integration to build proof-of-concept prototypes for novel applications of robotic and autonomous systems technology for medical applications.
- Coordinate and conduct testing and evaluation of research prototypes in simulated tactical environments and during field exercises.
- Perform market research into Unmanned Systems (UMS), Robotics, and autonomous devices to evaluate products and capabilities for integration into military medical battlefield systems.
- Maintain situational awareness on external partner’s research by participating in meetings, reading project updates, and writing contractor performance reviews.
- Provide programmatic and technical oversight and execution management assistance. This includes reviewing reports, plans, and prototypes. Support research on approved projects, managing to schedule, cost, and performance.
- Assist in drafting research proposals for battlefield systems incorporating robotics and autonomous devices. Provide briefings as required on assigned research projects internally and externally to research partners.
- Provide Robotics, Autonomous Systems and Device Engineering expertise and assistance to staff. Provide written subject matter expertise and technical feedback on research proposals
- Experience in the design, construction, and application of robotic and/or autonomous systems.
- A background in robotics engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or biosystems engineering.
- Experience conducting applied research in robotics, artificial intelligence, computer-vision, or a related domain.
- Ability to design and build prototype robotic and autonomous systems.
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS), Linux, simulation environments (Gazebo, CoppeliaSim, V-REP), robotics coding languages (C, C++, Python).
- Ability to perform essential duties and responsibilities.
- Education, Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
Education, Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- Existing Secret clearance or ability to obtain a Tier 3 Secret clearance.
- Pursuant to a government contract this position requires U.S. citizenship status.
DLH is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in