Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Home of Grace & they are Hiring Candidates for Community Relations Specialist
Company Name : Home of Grace
Company Location : Vancleave, MS 39565
Job Position : Community Relations Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
The Home of Grace is seeking an energetic advocate for the Home of Grace. They will help plan, develop, implement, and analyze community relations campaigns, marketing efforts, and related events in order to drive new clients into the men’s and women’s recovery program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds and maintains relationships with community members including drug courts, judges, parole boards, attorneys, clinical institutes, and other recovery-related programs.
- Plans, develops, implements, and organizes events and volunteers to influence public opinion and advance the mission and goals of the Home of Grace.
- Acts as a public spokesperson for the Home of Grace ministry at churches, events, news interviews, and public gatherings, often accompanying the choir or dance team.
- Continually seeks out and fosters new referral sources and networks for incoming clients.
- Attends trade shows, conferences, and other public events in order to promote Home of Grace recovery services.
- Works closely with the programs and admissions departments to identify qualified leads as well as potential obstacles and inefficiencies within the admissions pipeline.
- Communicates with client leads who were lost in the pipeline to re-establish their application process or identify patterns.
- Attends and speaks at graduation ceremonies, alumni nights, and other Home of Grace events to encourage word-of-mouth referrals.
- Works closely with the development and marketing departments to utilize social media, print, radio, television, and other forms of advertising.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The most crucial responsibility of the Community Relations Specialist is to significantly increase and maintain an acceptable level of new program intakes.
Qualifications & Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must affirm our Statement of Faith and abide by a Christian code of conduct as a means to help accomplish our mission to offer Christ-centered addiction recovery.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Superior ability to speak in public and at large gatherings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in word processing and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work exceptionally well as part of a team
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Highly analytical and able to identify patterns and trends
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive or controversial subjects with tact, kindness, and professionalism
- Familiar with non-profit organizations
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who carries a testimony of overcoming addiction personally, either through the Home of Grace or elsewhere.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field
- At least two years of work in public relations or related field
- Licensed to drive
Full-time – 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancleave, MS 39565: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Public relations: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancleave, MS 39565
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in