Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Eighteen Capital Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Community Manager for Park South Apartments
Company Name : Eighteen Capital Group
Company Location : Kansas City, MO 64114
Job Position : Community Manager for Park South Apartments
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Community Manager for Eighteen Capital Group
Eighteen Capital Group is a national multi-family real estate company headquartered in Kansas City MO. Eighteen Capital Group currently owns and manages 6948 apartment units spanning across 33 properties in 11 states. We are a growing company focusing on specifically value-add multifamily housing investments.
Eighteen Capital Group is currently seeking an experienced Community Manager that radiates professionalism, that is hardworking, self-motivated, with excellent leadership capabilities to help develop and encourage a fantastic team.
Eighteen Capital Group offers highly competitive compensation and full benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match and a generous PTO policy.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives:
* Address resident concerns including but not limited to: property repairs, neighbor disagreements, renewal agreements, etc.
- Perform property inspections to maintain curb appeal and to assess any maintenance issues.
- Understand the operation guidelines established within the Property Management Agreement.
- Provide and implement strategic marketing plans to attract and retain residents.
- Create a positive company culture for employee retention.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports as required by Regional Vice Presidents in addition to maintaining communication with invested parties on the status of the property.
- Provide and maintain resident applications, renewal applications, and any discounts in accordance with the Fair Housing Act.
- Promptly report property liability claims, employee worker’s compensation claims, and property loss claims according to company policy.
- Understand the local market and shop similar complexes to gain a competitive advantage.
- Approve payroll for all staff members including commissions and bonuses when/if applicable.
- Maintain the site’s petty cash according to company policies
Essential Qualifications, Skills, and Education
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the property management industry
- Ability to maintain stabilized occupancy
- Ability to meet or exceed budget parameters
- A Clear understanding of P&L statements, GLs, budgeting, etc.
- Knowledge of RealPage products preferred, including OneSite, YieldStar, Lead2Lease, and OpsTechnology.
- A Clear understanding of all essential office equipment – fax machine, printer, PC, etc.
- A thorough understanding of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn other software applications.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Ability to handle conflict resolution with both resident and staff.
- Ability to source, interview and manage a team.
- Ability to prioritize, set, and meet deadlines.
- Occasional travel may be required.
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVER LICENSE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Property Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in