Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in VIKOR & they are Hiring Candidates for Civil Laborer
Company Name : VIKOR
Company Location : Rapid City, SD
Job Position : Civil Laborer
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
Position: Civil Crew Member
Reach new heights in your career with one of the fastest growing industries in the country. At VIKOR, you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and become part of a team that strives for unity and is dedicated to elevation.
VIKOR is currently looking to add to its team of dedicated individuals with a full-time Civil Crew Member position in Rapid City, South Dakota. As a Civil Crew Member, you will install underground utilities for power, fiber, and communications sites around the Midwest and Mountain states.
- $40/day per-diem for meals while traveling.
- Company provided individual hotel room.
- 12 paid holidays plus six additional paid days off for field staff.
- Paid vacation and personal time with a graduating scale based on years of service: 2 weeks after 1 year, 3 weeks after 3 years, 4 weeks after 5 years, 5 weeks after 10 years.
- Cash retirement bonus to all employees on their anniversary.
- We offer major medical, dental, and vision insurance and a free $100,000 life insurance policy for all employees.
- Crews are likely to work 45-75 hours per week with overtime paid at time and a half.
- We use company trucks only. You do not have to drive to the job sites in your own vehicle.
- Site preparation, grading and access road construction
- Place and compact subgrade for tower, building and equipment foundations
- Place forms and rebar for tower, building and equipment foundations
- Concrete placement and finishing
- Underground utility installation including power and fiber conduit
- Underground grounding and cathodic protection installation
- Guyed tower anchor inspections and encasements
- Concrete testing including slump and compression strength tests
- Operation of skid steers, backhoes, excavators, trenchers and compaction equipment
- Provide employee required tools
- Treat company tools and equipment with good care and keeping
- Receive and follow direction of crew chief
- Assist crew chief in assuring jobs are brought in on time
- Assist in training new employees as directed
Responsible for Safety
Because of the nature of the work at VIKOR, we are dedicated to and obsessed with safety. That means all of our employees are, too. If you join the VIKOR team, you will be expected to follow all the safety and regulatory policies and procedures put in place by VIKOR and OSHA in order for all team members to feel confident and protected during the workday. This includes attending the daily safety meetings, maintaining a clean driving record and frequently inspecting trucks and equipment.
The VIKOR Culture
We believe people do their best work when they feel heard and supported. That is why we strive to live out our values of UNITY, DEDICATION and ELEVATION every day. Our employees experience an environment centered on respect, allowing them to perform at their highest level.
We are an employee-oriented company and try our best to take good care of our workers. They are our #1 asset!
VIKOR specializes in commercial tower construction, maintenance, and service work for the wireless, utility, and wind energy industries. With offices in Sioux Falls, SD; Rapid City, SD; Pleasant Grove, UT; Denver, CO; Tulsa, OK; Missoula, MT; Bismarck, ND; Phoenix, AZ; and Albuquerque, NM our geographic footprint spans from the Great Plains to the Mountain States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Our employees are considered essential as we are critical infrastructure. We have policies and procedures in place to keep our employees and others safe during this time.
- Concrete forming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in