Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cooper University Health Care & they are Hiring Candidates for CHILD LIFE SPECIALIST
Company Name : Cooper University Health Care
Company Location : Camden, NJ 08103
Job Position : CHILD LIFE SPECIALIST
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities, equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs, attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore a career opportunity by offering professional development.
Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of choice in South Jersey.
2. Assesses psychosocial and developmental needs of patients/families and implements or adapts services and goals as needed
3. Utilizes therapeutic interventions such as psychological preparation, procedural support, therapeutic play, medical play, bereavement support, etc. to facilitate coping with hospitalization
4. Provides developmentally appropriate, trauma-informed education and emotional support for children about health care encounters, the hospital environment, new diagnoses or injuries, grief, etc.
5. Documents interventions and services in a timely manner within the patient’s electronic health record
6. Works as part of the multi-disciplinary team to communicate, collaborate, educate, and advocate for patient- and family-centered care
7. Delegates appropriate duties to Activities Assistants and volunteers, supervises practicum students as assigned
8. Complies with professional, ethical, and educational standards in accordance with the Association of Child Life Professionals
0-2 years required. 3-5 years preferred.
Bachelors in Child Life or related field, or a Bachelors with a completed Child Life Certification
Scheduled Days / Hours: Part time – 24 hours weekly; 3 days/week, shift varies;
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in