Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CAP Services Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Child and Youth Advocate
Company Name : CAP Services Inc.
Company Location : Stevens Point, WI 54481
Job Position : Child and Youth Advocate
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Child and Youth Advocate
Work site: Family Crisis Center, Stevens Point
Start Date: as soon as possible
Starting Pay: $18.65-$20.32 per hour, depending on experience
Status: Full-time, 37.5 hours
Benefits: Paid time off, holidays, 401K, life insurance, access to health, dental, vision and disability insurance.
Duties: Provide trauma-informed, client-directed services in a shelter-based setting to protective parents and children/youth impacted by all forms of domestic and sexual violence.
Provide victim advocacy services as needed. (Advocacy services include using a variety of evidenced-based materials, information and referral, safety planning, coping skills, mediation, violence prevention.)
Provide assistance with application for temporary restraining order petitions and crime victim compensation, accompaniment to judicial proceedings, or accompaniment to emergency room or other medical care provider.
- Bachelor degree in human services, social work, psychology, criminal justice, or in a related filed and one year experience (crisis intervention, sociology, human services) leading to working knowledge of family development, advocacy and support services;
- OR Associate degree in human services, sociology, or psychology and three years’ experience;
- OR High school diploma or equivalent and five years’ experience.
Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as defined by the CDC, upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law.
CAP Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.65 – $20.32 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Crisis intervention: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in