Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries & they are Hiring Candidates for Case Manager – Specialized In Home Counseling – Sign On Bonus
Company Name : Diakon Lutheran Social Ministries
Company Location : Wellsboro, PA
Job Position : Case Manager – Specialized In Home Counseling – Sign On Bonus
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
Day Shift, Monday to Friday with some evenings
Sign On Bonuses available
Diakon Family Life Services offers a range of counseling and behavioral health services to children, teens, families and adult individuals. Services are provided through counseling centers in Mechanicsburg, New Bloomfield, Lewisburg, Montoursville and Williamsport as well as within several public-school buildings. Specialized programs include family-based mental health services, provided in the community and in-home, addictions counseling, trauma-focused therapy and SPIN, a service designed to assist children and youths who have problematic sexual behaviors.
- Responsible for serving as a resource person, case manager, counselor and trainer to support the Specialized In-Home Treatment program.
- Establishes and maintains professional and supportive relationships with youth, resource families, and birth families, referring personnel, treatment providers, and others involved in the lives of children and youth.
- Meets regularly in the youth’s home to provide skill development and on-going case management services to coordinate the treatment planning and services provided according to the Treatment Plan and clinical direction.
- Maintains regular contact with referring personnel and attends and testifies at court proceedings involving children and youth in care.
- Childline and DHS FBI cleara cne results are required prior to beginning employment.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Program-need either a covid vaccine card or file for an exemption
Education/Training: A bachelor’s degree in social service or a related field of study required.
Experience: A minimum of one (1) year experience in family or related child welfare or human service position normally required.
Compensation and Benefits:
Diakon offers a competitive compensation and benefits package for Full-Time and Part-Time employees.
Pay is based on years of experience and may differ from Indeed estimates.
- Day 1 Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Tuition assistance
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Voluntary short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance
- Ability to earn referral bonuses up to $3,000
- Paid general orientation including customer service training.
Diakon is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/VETS/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in