Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. & they are Hiring Candidates for Business UAT Lead
Company Name : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location : Wilmington, DE
Job Position : Business UAT Lead
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
We are seeking a highly motivated Business UAT Lead to play an active role in helping execute against our roadmap and assist with User Acceptance Testing. This role will work with cross-disciplinary teams including product, design, technology and service delivery teams with a focus on the Digital line of business’ web and mobile platforms.
A successful candidate will be passionate about disciplined test execution in an Agile framework as well as ensuring an excellent user experience from end to end. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the planning, creation and execution of manual tests for product releases of internal Chase applications which may include 3rd party vendor applications on web and/or mobile platforms
- Partnering with testing leads to manage issues, risks, and status reporting
- Building relationships with product owners to understand product release scope and advise/influence on usability concerns
- Procuring and conditioning test data
- Reporting defects and retesting fixes
- Assisting with production validation following release deployments
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment. Additional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance or User Acceptance Testing role
- Hands-on knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle principles and Quality Assurance methodologies/best practices
- Experience in the design of detailed functional test plans
- Experienced in creation and execution of test scripts
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to handle multiple test assignments & prioritize one’s own work
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed acceptance criteria and follow up with product owners to clarify any missing or ambiguous items
- Passion for online & mobile technology and the user experience with each
- Written and verbal communication skills – able to present status, facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, convincing and organized manner
- Flexibility and adaptability – able to quickly and smoothly change direction based upon stakeholder or management direction
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in