Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Recovery Centers of America & they are Hiring Candidates for Business Development Officer
Company Name : Recovery Centers of America
Company Location : West Warwick, RI
Job Position : Business Development Officer
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
“Being a member of a mission-driven organization like RCA — helping patients recover and helping professionals advance in their career — is amazing. RCA has awarded me so many opportunities in my personal and professional life. My team members are the most compassionate, intelligent, and hard-working group of individuals, and I’m grateful to work with such a remarkable group,” Bill K. RCA Treatment Advocate
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is a ground-breaking addiction and mental health treatment provider, setting the standard when it comes to accessible, affordable, and effective care. RCA understands the heartache, damage, and pain substance use disorder causes a person as well as their family and friends. Not only do we believe that addiction treatment should be affordable, accessible, and evidence-based, but our driven, compassionate, and dedicated employees make those beliefs a reality! This is where you come in.
Our Substance Abuse Treatment Business Development team, also referred to as “Substance Abuse Treatment Advocates,” is made up of highly personable, fast-paced/ambitious/hungry, resourceful, flexible, and results-driven self-starters with experience/knowledge in the treatment space. By joining our Substance Abuse Business Development Team, you’ll be a part of our impactful mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery.
Your passion for fighting back against the disease of addiction will aid in patient recovery, as you connect patients with the treatment they need. You’ll pave the way to expanding RCA’s reach and supporting our mission of saving 1 million lives one neighborhood at a time. This is an opportunity to put your sales skills to use for an amazing cause!
- Our Substance Abuse Business Development team develops relationships and connections with hospitals, doctors’ offices, first responders, etc to help patients, families and all referents in the transition to substance abuse treatment.
- Substance Abuse Business Development Officers are responsible for working within their territory every day to identify organizations and individuals who have the ability and need to refer patients to SUD treatment.
- Build meaningful, lasting connections/relationships with these organizations and individuals in order to become their first phone call when seeking help for a patient, client or loved one in need of addiction treatment.
- Compiles competitive data and analyzes within assigned geographical regions
- Substance abuse business development team members act as a liaison between program staff and referents.
- Conducts presentations to highlight company services offered
- Submits timely Salesforce data, expense reports, annual strategic sales plans and quarterly strategic sales plan updates
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- 3 years of experience in behavioral health or addiction treatment, or sales and marketing within the healthcare/treatment/recovery industry required.
- Must be able to commute in and around Rhode Island.
- Personal or professional experience with the recovery community or addiction treatment field is preferred
- Must-haves: a passion and desire for helping people achieve long-lasting recovery from substance abuse addiction and proven sales and closing skills
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- Monday to Friday
- Up to 75% travel
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
- Business development: 1 year (Required)
- substance abuse business specific: 1 year (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in