Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Endurant Energy & they are Hiring Candidates for Business Development Associate
Company Name : Endurant Energy
Company Location : Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Job Position : Business Development Associate
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Endurant Energy: Company Overview
Endurant Energy’s vision is to be the leading provider of microgrid and distributed energy resources in North America. Through initial feasibility to design, installation, financing, operations and long-term maintenance, we are unique in our range and depth of skills and have a demonstrated track record of success. We are poised to accelerate the growth of the company by delivering compelling and creative solutions to customers that demand energy resiliency, reliability, low carbon footprints and an economic value proposition.
California Business Development Associate
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Service Solutions, the Business Development Associate will develop relationships within key strategic growth segments and support the cross-team coordination to propel projects through the business development cycle. The role will work with Endurant’s California Microgrid and Energy Storage commercial teams, providing market research, competitive intelligence, outreach, proposal support and help inform project- and customer-acquisition strategies. A successful candidate must exhibit curiosity, dedication and ingenuity to navigate long sales cycles in a rapidly evolving industry.
Endurant Energy is a proponent of Equal Employment Opportunities, and values diversity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We are an affiliate of LS Power, a leading US private equity firm, specializing in energy infrastructure, and have immediate plans for significant growth, which this role will play a part in creating. Visit endurant.com for more details.
The Business Development Associate will:
- Engage in the full business development cycle of a project, from market and industry research, multi-channel outreach, proposal development and project scorecard development and presentations to the Executive Team.
- Be an extremely motivated self-starter predisposed to action and initiative.
- Lead multi-pronged outreach efforts to strategic target markets in California.
- Identify, track, and respond to applicable RFPs and competitive procurement opportunities.
- Support the identification and development of channel partners that can accelerate access to qualified leads and opportunities.
- Cultivate Endurant’s presence and reputation among key customers and market segments including Commercial Real Estate, Food & Beverage, Controlled Environment Agriculture and Municipalities.
- Support marketing campaigns and attend industry conferences that elevate Endurant’s profile and increase access to customers and market segments.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree.
Experience & Desired Hard Skills
- 1-2 years relevant experience in Business Development, Marketing or Sales.
- Experience with market and industry research, identification of organization stakeholders, proposal preparation and customer-facing communication.
- Skilled at developing Microsoft PowerPoint slides and customer-facing content on the fly.
- Experience working with industry and channel partners to accelerate project or sales pipelines a plus.
- Experience preparing winning responses to proposals (RFPs), and experience managing the RFP development and delivery process.
- Business, Marketing, Finance or Engineering degree or experience a plus.
Desired Soft Skills
- Passion for the clean energy industry.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to anticipate challenges and address them pro-actively.
- Results and detail oriented.
- Enjoys and thrives in customer and partner-facing activities.
- Organized, methodical, and structured approach to objectives and tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to convey technical ideas and information to both knowledgeable and a non-expert audience, experience presenting findings to senior management a plus.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work in small teams within a faced-paced environment.
- Flexible office location at Endurant’s Beverly Hills, Anaheim or San Francisco offices
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in