Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Computershare & they are Hiring Candidates for Business Analyst
Company Name : Computershare
Company Location : Canton, MA 02021
Job Position : Business Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
We are looking for candidates close to our Canton, Massachusetts office for the possibility of a Hybrid working model.
We Give You A World of Potential
We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as Business Analyst, focused on global reporting solutions.
A Role You Will Love
The Global Operations Business Strategy (GOBS) team provides business critical insights using analytics, ensuring cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps drive global strategic partnership and new initiatives forward. The GOBS will focus on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations and help evolve early-stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
GOBS is part of CPU’s Global Core Operations organization which supports complex multi-region business units in pursuing the best strategy and executing flawlessly. Team members are experts in business strategy and operations, analytical, yet highly pragmatic and results oriented.
Reporting to the Global Manager, MI Reporting & Support the Business Analyst conducts research and data analysis within the operational measurement areas to deliver new solutions or evolve existing solutions. Leads and coordinates solution delivery facilitating with both operations stakeholders and the developer teams by delivering requirements and recommendations using an agile project delivery model (Team Foundation Services – TFS).
The incumbent has a strong commitment to facilitate a shared understanding of the problem, define and propose possible solutions, while critically considering and balancing needs against constraints/feasibility.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Design reporting solutions utilizing team standard development procedures and techniques that support the project requirements.
- Compiles, interprets, and presents findings to operations management team
- Creation/monitoring of various executive internal reports.
- Update and maintain reporting configuration tables in SQL Business Intelligence (BI) warehouse
- Conducts analysis, requirements, recommendations, and testing related to changes/upgrades in the existing performance and reporting suite (a SQL data warehouse).
- Demonstrated comprehension of the big picture (Business-level process) needs, combined with strong analytical skills with Use Cases (Software-process flow) and most importantly assessing and leveraging enterprise data from multiple systems (information level analysis) using a variety of data modelling techniques.
- Define new reports, performance benchmarks or inhouse tools as required
- Lead or facilitate stakeholder requirement meetings
- Documentation of business requirements documents (BRDs)
- Generate clear and concise business process documentation
- Contribute to migration/upgrade analysis and testing
- Conduct Information level and Software-level analysis to develop Use Cases for stakeholders and team developers and other internal and external development teams.
- Understands and adheres to team development standards
What Will You Bring to The Role?
Key skills required for the role include:
- Well-developed business acumen and proven stakeholder consultative approach
- Hands on experience designing and building reporting solutions
- 3 years of experience within an Operational environment (call center & transactional)
- Lead or participate in analytical/research/development special projects
- Ability to work with and understand large volumes of numerical based data sets
- Expert knowledge of Excel (usage of filters, vlookups, subtotal that assist in solution testing reconciliation)
- Basic to intermediate understanding of systems and databases, and data table structures
- Working knowledge of SQL or similar (Microsoft applications preferred)
- Detail oriented with understanding of how to approach audit of report data to ensure high degree of accuracy
- Broad exposure and understanding of many enterprise systems (e.g. Phones, Transactional systems, HR systems, other enterprise inhouse applications)
- Proven communication skills with stakeholders and management
- Superior written skills: delivering technical business requirement documents and use cases including visual representations of deliverable (e.g., mock-ups, wireframes, flowcharts). Creating professional presentations
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience with Operations processes
- Exposure to WFM software applications and principles
- Exposure to financial and performance benchmarking
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at [email protected] detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in