Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska (BCBSNE) & they are Hiring Candidates for Business Analyst
Company Name : Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska (BCBSNE)
Company Location : Omaha, NE
Job Position : Business Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska (BCBSNE) is more than just an insurance company; we exist to be there for people in the best and hardest moments of their lives.
Our team is the power behind that promise. And, as the industry rapidly evolves and we seek ways to optimize business processes and customer experiences, there’s no greater time for forward-thinking professionals like you to join us in delivering on it!
As a member of Team Blue, you’ll find purpose, opportunities and the support you need to build a meaningful career and make a powerful impact in our community.
BCBSNE is happy to offer four work designations for our Omaha area employees: 100% in-office, Hybrid – 3 days in office, Hybrid – 2 days in office, 100% remote. If choosing to work remote, this role can be located in one of the following states: Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the project sponsor or project customer to document the business requirements.
- Elicit requirements using various techniques i.e. interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, event lists, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural business language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Identifying and documenting risks, issues, dependencies and constraints.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as visual analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or simulations, where appropriate.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, clear, traceable and verifiable.
- Validate that a solution based on the requirements will meet customer needs and achieve the business objectives.
- Manage changes to requirements through effective and appropriate change control processes.
- Implement ways to reuse requirements across projects.
- Develop documentation, user manuals, etc. to share with internal and external customers.
- Contribute with the development of test scenarios and detailed test cases (unit, system, integration, operational, performance, UAT, regression and deployment) to ensure business requirements are being met
- Support the development of working relationship with plans and other key stakeholders.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree and an understanding of how to perform requirements analysis according to several SDLC (software development life cycle) methodologies in a team environment.
- General knowledge of project management concepts.
The strongest candidates for this position will also possess:
- An understanding of contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, validation, and management practices and the ability to apply the appropriate techniques for a given project and environment.
- Familiarity with requirement practices based on IIBA or PMI-BA guidelines.
- Application domain knowledge is a plus, to have credibility with user representatives and be able to work effectively with them.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for this requirement. The ability to meet or exceed the attendance and timeliness requirements of their departments. The ability to work well in a team environment, and be capable of building and maintaining positive relationships with other staff, departments, and customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Learn more about what makes BCBSNE such an exceptional place to work by visiting NebraskaBlue.com/Careers.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers and members.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in