Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Edward Jones & they are Hiring Candidates for Branch Office Administrator- Festus, MO
Company Name : Edward Jones
Company Location : Festus, MO
Job Position : Branch Office Administrator- Festus, MO
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with Financial Advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to serve over seven million clients. Our BOAs are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
We’ll give you the support you need. Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6-month training including an experienced peer to help mentor you
- A wide support network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office
- You’ll often work independently but will have a team of thousands backing you every step of the way
Can you see yourself…
- Delivering exceptional personalized service to ensure clients feel understood and informed
- Taking an active role in the annual business planning process to assist in developing strategies for the upcoming year
- Actively listen for situations in the clients’ lives that may indicate a need for additional services
- Driving marketing activities such as planning and executing events
You can also expect…
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique contributions
- An inclusive environment where everyone’s different viewpoints are valued and help to achieve results.
- We recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and your family’s well-being
- Full-time Associates receive the following benefits:
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit sharing, a 401k (U.S.) or Group RRSP (Canada) and comprehensive and competitive health benefits. Read more about our total compensation approach.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
What characteristics would make you a successful BOA?
- Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
- Ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in current and new office technology
- Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work
We don’t often brag, but we’re frequently recognized and awarded:
- Edward Jones has earned a spot on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® ranking by Great Place to Work® and Fortune magazine. Edward Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious 2022 list.
- 2022 Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For®, published April 2022, research by Great Place to Work®, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating. From FORTUNE ©2022 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones scored 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) which designates Edward Jones as one of the best places to work for LGBTQ+ Equality
- 2022 Best Places to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work® in partnership with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine January 2022, data as of July 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating. From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved.
- For the 22nd consecutive year, Edward Jones was named a top company for training. The firm ranked No.24 on Training magazine’s prestigious 2022 Training Top 100 list.
- 2000-2022 Training Magazine Training Apex Award, published January-March each year, data as of September of prior year, an application fee was required for consideration.
For the 20th consecutive year, Edward Jones has been named on the Kincentric 2021 List of Best Employers in Canada, published in the Financial Post. Edward Jones is once again in the top 25% of employee engagement.
2022 Wealth Professional’s 5-Star Brokerage Award for Edward Jones’ commitment to corporate culture and ethics, training and support, compliance and regulation, and compensation.
- Edward Jones believes in a human centered approach as we partner for positive impact, to improve the lives of our clients, colleagues, and communities.
- As a result, we commit to offering a minimum of $20 per hour, and may be adjusted upward in higher cost areas of the country.
- The hiring minimum and maximum range shown below is a subset of the total pay range. There is also an opportunity for merit-based salary increases as you progress in the BOA role.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in