Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Purevita Labs & they are Hiring Candidates for BOOKKEEPER & OFFICE MANAGER
Company Name : Purevita Labs
Company Location : West Warwick, RI 02893
Job Position : BOOKKEEPER & OFFICE MANAGER
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
I am currently a Fractional COO, spending 50% of my time with PureVita Labs, a West Warwick RI laboratory, and 50% of my time with TagLeaf, a Santa Cruz CA based software company. PureVita Labs is the largest state-certified cannabis-specific laboratory in RI responsible for testing the safety of legalized cannabis. TagLeaf is a SaaS tech company that provides a LIMS software platform (Laboratory Information Management System) to state regulated laboratories like PureVita Labs.
We are looking to hire a skilled part-time Bookkeeper to manage the books for both PureVita Labs and TagLeaf. The responsibilities would include accurately maintaining financial records, including the management of all invoices, expenses, payroll, benefits, and other basic bookkeeping functions. This role will also be the main liaison to the respective accountants on all tax related matters, as well as run monthly financial reports and share with the respective leadership teams. This role will need to be an advanced user of QuickBooks Online.
The portion of time spent on PureVita Labs would also require this role to fulfill certain Office Manager responsibilities. Under the Office Manager role, this person will also be responsible for organizing and keeping track of vendors and any issues that arise as it relates to insurance, benefits, office equipment, and other various small projects.
This role will work remotely and/or out of our West Warwick, RI office. We expect this role to require 20-30 hours per week.
- Maintain accurate vendor accounts
- Enter bills into system
- Pay bills according to their payment terms, ensuring all bills are paid on time
- Ensure smooth payroll and benefits disbursements and resolve any issues that arise
- Maintain accurate customer accounts
- Generate and send invoices to customers,
- Communicate to the customer when issues arise with the payment
- Communicate with customers when the accounts are past due and ensure payments are made in a timely fashion
- Reconcile books on a daily and monthly basis
- Makes deposits and process customer payments on a regular basis
- Answer customers questions regarding billing and statements
Other Bookkeeping Responsibilities
- Reconcile books daily. Close books monthly.
- Prepare monthly P&L report and present to leadership team.
- Serve as primary contact to accountant, payroll, benefits vendors and others as needed
- Generate ad hoc financial reports or analysis as needed
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Take the lead on organizing and maintaining various records and documents as needed (e.g. insurance, tax, legal, office equipment inventory, etc.)
- Lead or support other small projects as needed
- Bookkeeping / finance / accounting background. Specifically 3-4 years’ experience as a bookkeeper (small company / tech company experience preferred)
- Highly experienced in QuickBooks Online
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proficient in Google Suite (docs, sheets, mail, calendar, drive, etc.)
- Experience with Project Management Software (e.g. ClickUp) and Slack (messaging) is a plus
- Analytical / data-driven mindset; good with numbers and spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong follow through
- Ability to prioritize
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Team Player
- Optimistic and upbeat
- Comfortable working sometimes solo, interacting with other team members happening virtually via email or chat
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Monday to Friday
- QuickBooks Online: 3 years (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in