Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Patterns Behavioral Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Sign On Bonus $5k
Company Name : Patterns Behavioral Services
Company Location : Chardon, OH 44024
Job Position : Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Sign On Bonus $5k
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
Patterns Behavioral Services, Inc. – Identifying Patterns, Changing Trajectories
Hiring a BCBA to join our growing team in Chardon, OH, and surrounding areas!
Generous Sign On Bonus of $5,000!
WHO WE ARE
We build a nationwide community of compassionate individuals for one purpose; to serve others selflessly. Children and adults with behavioral needs deserve empathetic and functional ABA support from dedicated professionals. Patterns is an in-home and school provider of behavioral services to families with children diagnosed with ASD and other developmental disabilities. We are currently expanding our services and are looking for career-minded, experienced ABA Superheroes to join our team. At Patterns, you will find a professional, ethical, structured, respectful, caring, and fun work environment where you can reach your career goals! Together, we are Patterns, a team like no other.
We aim to be different. Service and Integrity of our clients is our utmost concern and priority. We maintain a culture of relentless optimism as we do what we’ve been called to do.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR OUR TEAM
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we implemented additional safety precautions for in-home and center-based services; such as the mandatory use of face masks, daily health screenings, frequent hand washing, disinfection of work surfaces, and more. We provide all the necessary resources and materials for our team members to lead safe therapy sessions.
YOUR VALUED ROLE
As an integral part of our team, you will assist the Clinical Director with including but not limited to
- Hiring, training, supervising and developing Behavior Technicians
- Assist in the development, planning, and implementation of strategies for program continuation and growth.
- Demonstrate a functional understanding of best practices in ABA clinical care in a quantitative and qualitative manner.
- Provide Consultation and Support to families and children
- Collaborate with Clinical Director on Program Development and Quality Assurance
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay
- Bonus Opportunities
- Support from a team of clinical directors with over 20 years of experience
- FREE continuing education units
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage reimbursement and Paid Drive Time
- Fingerprinting reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Professional growth and career development opportunities
- Access to National University with 15% discounted rates towards coursework
- Access to Purdue University Global with 20% off published tuition rates for all undergraduate programs and certificates, 14% off published tuition rates for all graduate programs and certificates
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (available to all employees)
- Generous Employee Referral Program
HOW TO QUALIFY
- BCBA certification
- Master’s degree
- At least 2-5 years of experience working in ABA field
- Comfortable working in-home environments
- Knowledge and experience with Discrete Trial Training (DTT)
- Experience conducting assessments
- Be a master problem-solver, ability to think globally and sound decision-making skills
Part-Time, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Patterns Behavioral Services, Inc. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $57,792.00 – $72,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- After school
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Master’s (Required)
- BCBA (Preferred)
- COBA (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in