Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Arc of Monmouth & they are Hiring Candidates for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Company Name : The Arc of Monmouth
Company Location : Tinton Falls, NJ
Job Position : Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
The Arc of Monmouth serves adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) in group homes, day programs, and supported employment. We are seeking a qualified candidate for our Board Certified Behavior Analyst position.
1. Assess the behavior support needs of I/DD adult individuals through observation, data collection, interviews, and review of records.
2. Develop Behavior Support Plans for individuals with a focus on antecedent interventions, positive behavior support environments, and replacement behaviors to reduce maladaptive behaviors.
3. Determine a Behavior Support Plan that may include a multi-disciplinary approach, in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team (IDT).
4. Review Behavior Support Plans as needed (at a minimum yearly).
5. Work with individuals in The Arc of Monmouth, Inc., day programs, group homes and Work Opportunity Center.
6. Function in a supervisory capacity and provide oversight to all areas of behavior therapy including training of Directors, managers, direct support professionals, behavior technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians.
7. Conduct behavior therapy according to the Behavior Analyst Certification Board and with the knowledge of Division of Developmental Disabilities guidelines.
8. Attend IDT and ISP meeting for individuals when necessary.
9. Review and assess new client intake behavior reports.
10. Utilize the Therap website to enter session and billing notes, track data, and research relevant information pertaining to the clients’ behaviors and biosocial reports.
11. Reconcile weekly billing for behavior support individuals.
12. Remain current with ABA literature, research, and resources.
13. Maintain all data, paperwork, and communication between Directors, Assistant Directors, Managers, and team members.
14. Attend a monthly Health Services team meeting.
15. Conduct all-new induction Positive Behavior Support training.
16. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in psychology, education, applied behavior analysis(ABA), or social work. BCBA or BCBA-D required.
- Valid NJ driver’s license with a driving record that is acceptable to The Arc and its insurer.
- The State of New Jersey’s Executive Order number 283 requires that employees working in Day and Residential programs be up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations (to include a booster if eligible). As such, you will be required to submit proof of vaccination prior to your start date of employment. If you have a medical or religious concern that could prevent you from complying with the vaccine mandate, a request for an accommodation should be made in writing to Human Resources prior to your start date of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in