Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Key Connections ABA Services, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Full time & Part time
Company Name : Key Connections ABA Services, LLC
Company Location : Chelmsford, MA 01824
Job Position : Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Full time & Part time
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Key Connections ABA Services, LLC is a growing ABA services provider looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and positive BCBAs who enjoy leading teams of behavior technicians and registered behavior technicians.
We offer health insurance, 401K match of 6%, paid sick time and 12 holidays per year. Caseloads are small to allow for work life balance, and we use a combination of electronic and paper data collection.
Our model of ABA services is different. The Key Connections autism therapeutic approach was designed to meet the unique needs of children, adolescents and young adults as well as younger children. Our treatment philosophy and approach is compassion – based, family driven and person-centered. Steeped in the belief that we all have the power to change, our experienced staff provide creative, evidence-based supports to meet the varying needs of our clients.
Using established ABA practices to teach adaptive social skills, self-regulation protocols and routine self- reflection, our proven strength-based interventions are equally effective for children, latency aged adolescents and young adults. Our motto is “The right people doing the right things at the right time” and that starts with leadership.
We are looking for part-time Board Certified Behavior Analysts clinicians for home service cases in the Tewksbury, Chelmsford, Dracut, and Lowell areas. We are also looking to fill cases in the Southshore area, including Brockton, Newton, and Medford, as well as Framingham.
If you also have a deep respect for evidence-based ABA practices, policies and ethics and can inspire that in others, possess a good sense of humor, are committed to work life balance for yourself and teams, dedicated to making a real difference in the life of children and adults with autism, then you are ideal for the role!
We believe that our most valuable assets are our staff and we are looking for someone who will support, mentor and lead behavior therapists and registered behavior therapists to provide the best, most effective ABA services we can. The goal is to ensure the development and implementation and effective clinical supervision of in-home treatments and services, support families and paraprofessional staff.
What you need to join our team:
· Master’s Degree in a Human Services or related field plus certification from the BACB as a Board- Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Supervisory credential from the BACB
· 1+ years in a clinical and/or in home services setting and possess strong ABA expertise.
· Expertise working in with children who have autism in a center and home settings
· Willingness to use creative, interdisciplinary approaches to support clients and families
· Proven experience in a growing ABA services company.
· Solid understanding of treatment plans, electronic records systems, treatment plan software, program resourcing and performance evaluation procedures
· Excellent knowledge of ethics, standards, best practices and regulations for the ABA clinical field
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Aptitude in resolving issues and conflicts
· Prior experience overseeing insurance funded services, preferred
· Conduct assessments, write treatment plans, progress notes and session notes.
· Devise strategies and plans for the clinical teams according to company standards for excellent service and growth
· Coordinate, train and supervise RBTs providing mentoring, support, and constructive feedback
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time, Flexible schedule
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
The health and safety of our families and employees is paramount to all that we do. We are following all CDC and MA state COVID-19 mandates and precautions. All staff are required to wear masks while on the job.
- clinical: 1 year (Preferred)
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- Center or home-based ABA services: 1 year (Preferred)
- ABA in-home and community services: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in