Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Concerto & they are Hiring Candidates for Biomedical Technician – South/SW Suburbs IL (Joliet, Bradley, Morris, Marseilles)
Company Name : Concerto
Company Location : Morris, IL 60450
Job Position : Biomedical Technician – South/SW Suburbs IL (Joliet, Bradley, Morris, Marseilles)
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Concerto Renal Services is an industry leader in nursing home dialysis. We are a rapidly expanding business with a simple mission: reimagining dialysis care, one community at a time. Our model focuses on ensuring those with end-stage renal disease receive the best possible care through a more convenient, centralized, continuous care model.
Concerto is seeking a Biomedical Technician to join its team! Under supervision, the Biomedical Technician is responsible for the operational condition, maintenance, and repair or coordination thereof of all water treatment systems, ancillary and hemodialysis medical equipment, and mechanical/electrical systems in assigned facilities in Concerto service line. Ensuring the safety of the patients as well as the staff operating the equipment is always the highest priority. The Biomedical Technician will perform all repairs and preventative maintenance according to company and department standard as well as manufacturer instructions for use (IFUs) and maintenance. Ensure operating procedures are done in compliance with local, state and federal regulatory requirements. Responsible for cost containment with regard to equipment maintenance and repair as instructed by direct Supervisor or other Senior Concerto designated Teammates.
- Responsible for driving the Concerto culture through values and customer service excellence.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers at all times.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships through effective and timely communication with Vice President of Technical Services, Technical Supervisor, Teammates, and with the Clinical Team.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
Ensure availability for clinical operations and staff questions and concerns, for example to explain the principles behind the technology used and proper operation.
- Provide instruction as to proper operation and monitoring of water treatment equipment for clinical staff and explain the basics of the hemodialysis machines used for patients treatment.
- Maintain and repair and or directly oversee the repair of all water treatment equipment, dialysis equipment, ancillary medical equipment, testing equipment, and mechanical/electrical systems as recommended by the manufacturer and by procedures established by Concerto Clinical/Technical services. Document all equipment and system maintenance and repairs timely and accurately.
- Perform all facility preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and systems according to standard procedures and manufacturers guidelines.
- Responsible for equipment cleaning and disinfecting according to specified standards after repair and maintenance has been performed as well as documentation of these cleanings/disinfection. Ensure all testing equipment is properly maintained, calibrated, and documented.
- Evaluate the current HD machine and ancillary equipment inventory and make suggestions as needed to ensure compliance of machine to patient ratios.
- Actively support the QAPI process by gathering monthly regulatory and maintenance data. This will be reported to the Technical Supervisor on a monthly basis.
- Participate in all training and education for all Biomedical staff as well as attend routine meetings.
- Participate in the completion and documentation of ongoing technical initiatives as appropriate.
- Update and provide supervisor and teammates with feedback and ideas regarding any improvement strategies that may be implemented or enhance the department.
- Cooperate with facility staff to ensure all regulatory and OSHA requirements (Outpatient Facilities) are met.
- Collect or ensure the collection from an authorized Dialysis Water Service Company dialysate and permeate water samples for AAMI/Lab analysis according to company, state, and federal regulations and document as appropriate. Notify the Technical Supervisor or Vice President of Technical Services if results are outside the AAMI / CMS or Concerto established parameters.
- Coordinate with the Technical Supervisor or the appropriate vendors to ensure all ancillary meters and testing equipment are calibrated as required.
- Ensure all work areas are safe and that environmental integrity and aesthetics are maintained to Concerto standards. Assist with transport of equipment and supplies as needed.
Physical Demands of the Job
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The position involves moderately active work including walking and standing for considerable lengths of time. Bending down to floor level is required for some of the routine duties.
- The position requires a considerable amount of physical work. There is a twoperson assist program and equipment available for moving heavier loads and or equipment. The use of dollies or other equipment along with assistance is mandatory while moving items that have are in excess of 75lbs. The employee must frequently mix and lift chemical and water solutions of up to 20 lbs. up as high as 5 feet.
- The work environment is characteristic of a health care facility with air temperature control and moderate noise levels. There may be some potential exposure to chemicals and infectious materials.
- Use of appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is often required.
- Must meet the necessary requirements of Ishihara’s Color Blindness test as a condition of employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in dialysis biomedical/technical field
- OSHA Regulations CMS Hemodialysis Regulations Knowledge of AmeriWater water treatment systems are all a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Fresenius 2008K or T Certification (Required)
- CBNT/CCNT Certifications (Preferred)
Why work at Concerto?
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability benefits
- 401k match of 50% up to 6% of salary
- Paid Holidays
- Discounts through PerkSpot
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in