Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sun Com Mobile-Cricket Wireless & they are Hiring Candidates for Bilingual Recruiter
Company Name : Sun Com Mobile-Cricket Wireless
Company Location : Sugar Land, TX 77478
Job Position : Bilingual Recruiter
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Recent College Graduates Welcome!
This position is primarily responsible for managing recruitment and job placement activities of the organization by performing the following duties personally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Develops and implements programs, plans, policies, and procedures for recruitment, testing, selection, and job placement.
Plans and directs activities of staff in carrying out such functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting interviews, administering tests, checking references and background, and evaluating applicant qualifications.
Interviews candidates for open positions.
Writes and maintains job descriptions.
Develops and maintains an internal job posting program.
Develops and maintains contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
Determines Internet online recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates.
Develops and manages temporary employee, internship, and volunteer staffing programs.
Develops and implements new employee orientation programs.
Develops and manages employee relocation programs.
Develops and manages on-campus and off-site recruitment programs including job fairs, trade shows, and media presence.
Manages automated resume and applicant tracking systems.
Maintains data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
Prepares and analyzes statistical reports and other data to monitor applicant flow, selection, and turnover for compliance with legal regulations and with organization goals and policies.
Consult with management to prepare staffing budgets, projections, and employment policies, procedures, and practices.
Manages affirmative action and equal employment opportunity programs.
Holds exit interviews with terminating employees.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Analytical – Collects and researches data.
· Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
· Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
· Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
· Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
· Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
· Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences.
· Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethics; Upholds organizational values.
· Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
· Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition.
· Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in the decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
· Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
· Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
· Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
· Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
· Quantity – Completes work in a timely manner.
· Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands.
· Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
· Innovation – Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Human Resource systems; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- Under 1 year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sugar Land, TX 77478: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in