Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in SIF & they are Hiring Candidates for BI Analyst
Company Name : SIF
Company Location : Boise, ID 83702
Job Position : BI Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
SIF (Idaho State Insurance Fund) is a leader in Idaho workers’ compensation. Because we live and work locally, we recognize that our customers are the backbone of Idaho’s economy and we are proud to offer services that protect their businesses and injured workers, and support their financial strength. We empower our team to put people first, grow professionally, and have fun. At SIF, we’re passionate about Idaho and we’re passionate about what we do.
We are currently seeking a BI Analyst to join our team!
As a BI Analyst, you will be responsible for transforming data into insights that drive business value. By combining the art of storytelling with the technological capabilities of dashboard software, you will develop data visualization dashboards and other technical modeling solutions to support departments, leaders and executives with making better data-driven business decisions.
We’ll be looking for YOU to:
- Work closely with business leaders to provide BI solutions to help manage their business, identify trends, and improve profitability.
- Look for opportunities where BI tools can improve SIF’s understanding of business trends, reveal new findings and/or ask new questions of the data.
- Become a subject matter expert on the organization’s data, processes and reporting solutions. Act as the champion for data presentations and BI best practices.
- Acquire an understanding of source systems, knowledge of business processes, and thorough business unit knowledge through interactions with subject matter experts, business leaders and other relevant stakeholders.
- Own the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, and dashboards for assigned stakeholders; recommend alternative methods for visualizing and delivering information.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by validating data warehouse information used by reports and other software solutions.
- Collaborate closely with our administrative team in the design, implementation, and maintenance of BI software and systems, including integration with SIF databases and data warehouses.
- Stay current on business intelligence and data visualization trends and related technical skillsets. Provide recommendations for testing/utilizing emerging BI technologies.
Your background should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or related analytical field; or equivalent industry experience or combination of industry experience and related education.
- Minimum 3 years experience transforming data into data visualizations using Tableau, Cognos or similar BI tools; preferably within the workers compensation insurance domain.
- Experience with using SQL on relational database architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex models and ideas to decision makers using oral, written and presentation skills.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Ability to use problem-solving/analytic skills to think critically through problems/requests.
- Expertise in MS Excel including writing formulas and pivot tables.
- Strong passion for the power of data to drive business decisions.
What you can expect!
- A collaborative culture
- Work-life balance
- Professional development opportunities that are more than just “talked about”, they actually happen!
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Amazing insurance benefits package
- Retirement benefits that rock – membership in PERSI (pension plan) as well as retirement savings options via 401(k) and 457 plans
SIF values diversity and we are an equal opportunity employer. Please note that applicants need to have legal authority to work permanently in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $84,891.00 – $119,403.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boise, ID 83702: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Do you know or are you related to anyone who is currently employed at SIF?
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in