Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ConocoPhillips & they are Hiring Candidates for Bartlesville Facilities / Reliability Coordinator
Company Name : ConocoPhillips
Company Location : Bartlesville, OK
Job Position : Bartlesville Facilities / Reliability Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Who We Are
We are one of the world’s largest independent exploration and production companies, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. With operations and activities in 13 countries, we explore for, develop, and produce crude oil and natural gas globally. We are challenged with an important job to safely find and deliver energy to the world. Our employees are critical to our success, and with them we power civilization.
We’re grounded by our SPIRIT Values – safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation, and teamwork. These values position us to deliver strong performance in a dynamic business – but not at all costs. We believe it’s not just what we do – it’s how we do it – that sets us apart.
We strive to make a significant difference in the communities where we live and operate. We create an inclusive environment that values all voices and opinions. Together, the different backgrounds, experiences, ideas, and perspectives of our employees drive our success.
If you are selected as the Facility / Reliability Coordinator, you will be responsible for directing the activities of the Real Estate & Facilities Services (REFS) maintenance team as it pertains to preventive maintenance, as well as landscaping and housekeeping teams while implementing the policies, procedures, and core values. You will also serve as liaison between ConocoPhillips employees and building management on facilities issues including office construction, housekeeping, landscaping, and safety issues. Maximum emphasis is to be placed on maintaining a positive relationship with the customer business unit (BU) and supporting their business needs while providing a well-maintained, comfortable, and safe working environment.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Manage facilities predictive maintenance schedules, for compliance with local and national regulatory compliance and best practices
- Provide guidance on all findings to the Maintenance Department in support of corrective actions
- Maintain SAP PM cost reporting upon request of management for budgetary purposes
- Generates and follows up on preventive and corrective maintenance work orders
- Manage housekeeping for REFS Bartlesville campus
- Manage landscaping for REFS Bartlesville campus
- Manage Schindler Elevator System for REFS Bartlesville campus
- Liaison for internal and external customers seeking REFS support and information
- Assists capital project related action items as needed
- Manages matters related to routine building services such as janitorial, landscaping and pest control
- Coordinates the completion of facilities inspections
- Leads matters related to vendor management, control, and escorting
- Advise on the purchase of products and services
- Manages budget in scope of role and assists with campus budget forecasts as it relates to and overlap in scope of role
- Ensures accurate and timely invoice processing
- Work closely with HSE to implement ConocoPhillips Health, Safety, and Environmental Program for all work performed at the facilities
- Handles notifications to building occupants about possible building impacts: i.e. weather, building plumbing, electrical or fire system events
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States as a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as a permanent resident, refugee or asylee
- 5+ years of experience in facilities maintenance or engineering related field
- 5+ years in a service support role
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft O365 applications: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Word
- Intermediate knowledge in R3 / S4 SAP plant maintenance module
- Willing and able (with or without reasonable accommodation) to travel 20% of the time on a yearly basis
- Proficient with thermography
- Familiar with how to calculate cost avoidance associated with PdM implemented programs
- Listens actively and invites new ideas for exchanged opinions, then influences and acts to drive positive performance and achieve results
- Builds positive relationships based on trust and seeks collaboration across organizational boundaries to achieve goals
- Delivers positive results through realistic planning to accomplish goals
To be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of November 18, 2022.
Candidates for this U.S. position must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee or asylee. Individuals with temporary visas such as A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, L, M, NATO, O, P, Q, R or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization in the United States now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
ConocoPhillips is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
: Facilities Services
: Individual Contributor/Staff Level
: NORTH AMERICA-USA-OKLAHOMA-BARTLESVILLE
: BVL & FIELD FACILITY OPS AND PROJECTS
: Corporate Staffs
:Nov 11, 2022, 10:35:31 AM
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in