Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Rib & Chop House | Finally Restaurant Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Bartender
Company Name : Rib & Chop House | Finally Restaurant Group
Company Location : Bozeman, MT 59718
Job Position : Bartender
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
Up To $25 An Hour!
Welcome to the Rib & Chop House, a place where quality and perfect execution come together to create exceptional guest experiences. We cast a wide net, and welcome folks from all throughout the fly-over states to enjoy Rocky Mountain Hospitality, Certified Angus Beef, an approachable Cajun-influenced Chop House menu, and an innovative craft cocktail and beer program that salutes the local brewer.
As a member of our restaurant team, you will become a part of a growth company. We commit to teaching you the differentiators that make us great, our philosophy on supporting the restaurants, what it takes to really put you first, and to demonstrating our values and beliefs in the actions we take to support you. We commit to developing you as an individual and as a business contributor who can deliver top notch results.
We are on the rise, and looking for talent. Join our team and jump-start your career.
The Bartender has an important role of protecting, maintaining and evolving the restaurants culture through adhering, teaching and preserving the integrity of our Guest standards. Food and beverage are at the heart of the definition of our culture and business.
The Bartender contributes to the success of the restaurant by serving the Guests within the restaurant. The Bartenders responsibility is to serve Guests in a friendly, sincere manner and to do whatever it takes to ensure a Rocky Mountain Hospitality experience for Guests drinking and dining in the bar. The Bartender is also responsible to provide friendly, efficient service to support the entire team…
What are we looking for?
- A genuine and sincere approach to taking care of people through customized, exceptional experiences.
- A tremendous ability to communicate with fellow team member, supervisor, and especially The guest!
- A can-do, problem solving and fun-loving attitude.
- Experience is great, but we will teach you everything you need to know if you are new to our exciting and rewarding industry.
In your role, you will be:
- Working side by side with a team delivering exceptional experiences with high quality food and beverage.
- Creating craft cocktails with integrity and adherence to brand standards while focusing on the guest.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about our local beer and wine program.
- Creating a relationship with the community through genuine engagement and guest care.
- Following a series of steps to deliver on our promise of Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
- Using the Toast POS system for entering orders and processing payments
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary environment by pre-bussing and bussing tables throughout the shift.
- Performing running side work throughout the shift to ensure all positions have what they need to be successful.
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests. Proper?safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided during training.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brand: Rib & Chop House
Address: 2159 Burke Street Bozeman, MT – 59718
Property Description: MT 16 – Bozeman Rib and Chop House
Property Number: 16
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in