Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Hotel Andaluz, Curio Collection by Hilton & they are Hiring Candidates for Bartender
Company Name : Hotel Andaluz, Curio Collection by Hilton
Company Location : Albuquerque, NM 87102
Job Position : Bartender
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Come join us and earn generous tips on top of hourly wages at the popular and well-known Hotel Andaluz, in the heart of downtown Albuquerque!
Summary /Objective: To serve beverages to the guest in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in guest satisfaction and to prepare beverages for others serving the guest. Proper collection of cash and charges for all beverages prepared. Maintain bar area in a clean and orderly manner.
1. Maintain and count cash bank at the beginning of each shift.
2. Must be able to pass Servers License test with a score of 80% or better.
3. Properly record all transactions.
4. Follow the daily cleaning schedule as set up by management.
5. Bartenders shall be properly dressed in uniform, well-groomed, and wearing name tag.
6. Bartenders must not smoke or chew gum while at their station.
7. Bartenders shall not consume alcoholic beverages while on hotel premises, whether on duty or not. They may use the hotel facilities by special permission from management only.
8. Bartenders will not serve intoxicated guests. Notify the Manager on Duty, immediately.
9. Bartenders are responsible for the cleaning and stocking of the bar.
10. Bartenders will not serve persons who are under the legal drinking age. If doubtful of age, bartenders should politely ask for proof of individual’s age in the form of an I.D. If still doubtful, the bartender should notify the Manager on Duty.
11. If guests become unruly, bartenders shall not attempt to discipline them, but should notify the Manager on Duty who will take care of the situation.
12. Bartenders check waiters and waitresses to ensure that proper prices are being rung up and that correct garnish and glass are being used.
13. Ensure that a shot glass is being used for all bottle poured drinks.
14. Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and be familiar with standard drink recipes.
15. Knowledge of food and beverage specifications
16. Ensure that all guests are promptly and courteously served.
17. Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the position.
18. And all other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $8.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- Fast casual restaurant
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Albuquerque, NM 87102: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in