Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Joe Machens Hyundai & they are Hiring Candidates for Automotive Service Technician
Company Name : Joe Machens Hyundai
Company Location : Columbia, MO 65202
Job Position : Automotive Service Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Joe Machens Hyundai, Mid Missouri’s largest Hyundai Dealer located in Columbia, Missouri is looking for ambitious Automotive Service Technicians! We service all makes and models & have over 3000 Hyundai’s in operation.
Joe Machens Hyundai is seeking Service Technicians of all experience levels to grow our highly experienced service team. We are currently building a brand new state-of-the-art and AIR CONDITIONED facility which will include brand new lifts and equipment. A qualified candidate will have exceptional character with automotive experience. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. We provide Hyundai factory training and offer you the ability to advance and grow in your automotive career!
Come join our fantastic team of technicians!
- Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Paid Manufacturer Provided Training
- Quickly growing, highly productive shop
- Compensation based on experience
Responsibilities – Automotive Service Technician:
- Must be able to complete all phases of Automotive repair on new & used cars
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, alignment, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Perform vehicle inspections
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Other duties as assigned
- Keep shop area neat and clean and account for tools
Automotive Service Technician – Qualifications:
- Must pass background, driving, & drug screening
- Possess general automotive tools
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Previous Automotive Technician experience – 1-2 years ideally
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- ASE certifications preferred
- Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid training
- Professional development assistance
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Columbia, MO 65202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Automotive Shop/Service: 1 year (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in