Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Serial Affinity & they are Hiring Candidates for Automation Tester
Company Name : Serial Affinity
Company Location : Affinity, WV
Job Position : Automation Tester
Job Category : Jobs in West Virginia
Job Description :
Automated Test Analyst/SDET
Aims of the Role
Serial Affinity Ltd is looking to appoint an Automated Test Analyst/SDET to join our team on a Full-Time basis at their Tech HQ in Finnieston, Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced tester with excellent test automation skills and coding experience.
We have started to embed a Continuous Test Framework to support high volumes of change being delivered at pace, and to give release confidence to all technical and business stakeholders.
You will be carrying out testing within a new and evolving modern test framework primarily in a DevOps environment and will be actively looking to develop your existing skills in a small team of elite testers to meet our growth plans.
- Use your previous automation experience to help in the design, implementation and tuning of ‘automate first’ test frameworks in a DevOps environment. (80% automated/20% Manual & Exploratory)
- Apply risk based techniques to test design and prioritisation and reporting
- Understand the flow of data through code and how it interacts with different components and identify API level tests for automation
- Automating tests for complex GUIs across multiple instances and sessions
- Set up, maintain, and execute test automation packs on multiple platforms
- Accept component level and API level tests from Development colleagues, expand on them where appropriate and assess them from a risk perspective for automation
- Actively seek and identify opportunities to automate and shift testing left
- attend and when necessary run exploratory test sessions with technical peers and business users
- Reuse test collateral gained from exploratory test sessions to feed into regression and automated testing
- Attend Stand Ups where necessary and contribute to all agile ceremonies from a test perspective
- Assist in the assessment and demonstration of test tools
Normal Place of Work
- Finnieston, Glasgow
- Working from Home as required
Days & Hours to be worked
Mon – Friday
37.5 Hrs Flexible working
Negotiable depending on experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Smart/Casual Dress.
- Nuffield Gym Membership.
- Annual Training and Development budget.
Any Travel Required
Travel may be required to actual project locations or other Serial Affinity or other partnering organisations within the Group.
Essential Skills, Competencies, Experience and Relevant Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to recognise risks and errors in applications
- Experience of DevOps, Agile Methodologies and continuous development/deployment
- Expert level in at least one industry recognised Automation Tool
Proposed date for Interviews
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in