Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Mesa Natural Gas Solutions & they are Hiring Candidates for Automation Technician
Company Name : Mesa Natural Gas Solutions
Company Location : Evansville, WY 82636
Job Position : Automation Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
We are seeking an automation technician specializing in power generation automation and control. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects and grow our business. This technician will be responsible for developing, validating, and maintaining control logic and methodology to support new products, product updates, site-specific modifications, or special equipment customizations. The technician will also assist in assessing new technology or methodology, including technical feasibility, customer needs, and competitive landscape, providing recommendations to provide a sustainable competitive advantage. This position will also provide general oversight, troubleshooting, and guidance to field techs and engineers in the execution of their projects. You will be part of a dynamic team that rapidly responds to emerging ideas and technologies and will keep Mesa’s automation and electrical team flexible, relevant, and marketable.
- Maintain detailed records of updates and customizations.
- Thoroughly test automation solutions.
- Design, maintain and program multiple types of Logic-based controllers Including Deep Sea and IDEC.
- Assist in developing I/O and logic plans for product integration.
- Assist in providing 24/7 technical support.
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) quickly on new control equipment or methodology.
- Train internal and external customers on product technical integration.
- Assist the Mesa Telemetry team with data collection from generator controllers and other equipment.
- Work with the Solutions and Applications Teams to support specifications of electrical and automation components and functionality within Mesa systems.
- Assist field with troubleshooting to include wiring issues, configuration problems, and site setups.
- Provide technical support including hands-on debugging of test systems and test configurations.
- Provide timely responses to support requests from other departments or customers.
- Understand schematic changes and ensure functionality stays synchronized.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school or equivalent.
- Associates in electrical, automation, or related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited four-year university
- Basic electrical circuit troubleshooting using a schematic
- SCADA system usage for system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Small project management, including resource tracking and timeline management
- At least 1 year of industry experience with PLC, automation logic, or other similar programming skills.
- At least 1 year of industry experience with electrical power, preferably dealing with equipment specifications and ratings.
- 2 years of related experience.
- Firsthand experience with power generation and Mesa equipment.
- Experience with test development, instrumentation, signal processing, and report generation.
- Honorably discharged service veterans preferred.
Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and a driving record satisfactory to the company and its insurers.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Basic understanding of electrical schematics and hands-on troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Mesa SCADA and Modbus communication protocols
- Basic knowledge of computer networking
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of how I/O works to include analog signals (current, resistive, and voltage), relays, diodes, and other components.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess a positive and energetic self-starter attitude, with excellent drive, ambition, and work ethic.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Willingness to ask questions and learn new things.
- An Independent Researcher.
- Adaptable/flexible– enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Ability and willingness to learn new processes and business functions to facilitate the mission.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Minimal safety hazards; general office working conditions.
- General manufacturing working conditions.
- May be exposed to hazardous chemicals and gases.
- Travel is anticipated up to 25%.
- Work in extreme cold and/or heat.
Equipment & Software:
- MS Excel for basic analysis and communications
- OEM-specific software such as E-Controls or Deep Sea Configuration Suite
Additional Job Requirements:
- Willing to consent to and pass a background check and drug screening.
- Customer focuses attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Willing to work Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
Mesa Natural Gas Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status. EOE/M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Evansville, WY 82636: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Why do you want to work for Mesa?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Electrical circuit troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
- automation: 1 year (Preferred)
- SCADA: 1 year (Preferred)
- PLC: 1 year (Preferred)
- ELECTRICAL POWER: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in