Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Integrated Mill Systems, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Automation Hardware Design Engineer
Company Name : Integrated Mill Systems, Inc.
Company Location : Portage, IN
Job Position : Automation Hardware Design Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
Integrated Mill Systems (IMS) is a process automation solutions provider. IMS designs, builds, programs, and implements level 1 control systems, primarily in support of the metals producing and processing market, providing a wide range of equipment and services for both new and retrofit projects. We are passionate about the work we do, and we take pride in our reputation among those we support and serve.
Automation Hardware Design Engineers are responsible for designing industrial control panels/enclosures for use in harsh environments – PLC, remote I/O, operator station, network, and drive cabinets (both DC and AC). This involves component selection, sizing, and layout. The systems and offerings that IMS provides are primarily Engineer-to-Order (ETO). The qualified candidate must work closely with the drafting department and the automation engineering team to provide solutions that meet our customers’ specific requirements. IMS is seeking candidates for our Portage, IN office.
· Receive assignments from hardware design lead.
· Communicate with the project team on specific project requirements, including engineering, manufacturing and quality.
· Communicate with drafting department to produce, review, check, and mark-up engineering drawings, including bill of material (BOM), panel layout, and electrical schematics
· Determine appropriate part numbers for PLC, I/O, and drive equipment.
· Size equipment, fusing, breakers, wire, power supplies, etc…based on equipment design specifications and sound engineering principles.
· Create Input/Output lists in EXCEL from existing customer electrical drawings
· BS electrical engineering or engineering technology degree required; equivalent experience in industrial automation control equipment design may be considered in lieu of.
· Experience working with PLC’s (Allen Bradley, Siemens, and GE) and drives (Siemens, ABB, and Allen Bradley) is strongly preferred
· CAD experience (2D and/or 3D) a plus
· Experience serving industrial customers and/or previous experience with designing industrial control enclosures to UL508A and NEC standards a plus
· Willingness and desire to participate in ongoing training to maintain technical competency in automation products, and complimentary areas.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as the ability to work in a dynamic team environment is required.
· Must be a self-starter and self-motivated
· Qualified entry level candidates will be considered.
Competitive Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental and life insurance, work site benefits and paid time off options.
IMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in