Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Harley-Davidson & they are Hiring Candidates for Auditor – Remote
Company Name : Harley-Davidson
Company Location : Wisconsin
Job Position : Auditor – Remote
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Auto req ID: 20281
Title: Auditor – Remote
Job Function: Finance
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
We maximize employee flexibility and well-being through a virtual mindset that supports our highly distributed, global workforce. We take an outcome-focused, people-centered approach to winning, including welcoming the best talent – wherever they may be.
This remote role is not tightly linked to a physical location and provides flexibility in where, when and how you accomplish your work.
This position is responsible for conducting audits and compliance testing of Harley-Davidson and includes opportunities to provide business partnering and various project support for these businesses to ensure an appropriate control environment exists. The Auditor will work under the supervision of senior audit members within the department.
- Partner with the business to understand the risk profile and document the control environment for each assigned audit.
- Execute assigned risk-based audits and compliance testing and provide updates to audit management.
- Provide assistance with the investigation of code of conduct reported issues, as needed.
- Collaborate with the business to develop a strong control environment.
- Collaborate with members of the audit team to effectively execute audits.
- Take ownership of assigned areas/tasks.
- Develop individual performance goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting is required. A CPA is preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of one year of related experience.
- Strong technical accounting background.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple workstreams.
- Skill in assessing the effectiveness of internal controls over key risks, identifying significant exposures, analyzing transactions and other management information and detecting changes in key risks and/or control effectiveness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to distill concepts into clear, concise messages and recommendations.
- Able to thrive in a self-directed culture, navigating ambiguity and creating direction.
- Proficient computer skills, including office productivity tools (spreadsheets, word processing, calendaring, and presentation software).
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
The pay range shown represents the national average pay range for this role. Your pay may be more or less than the stated range and is dependent on your geographic location and level of experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 – 10%
Pay Range: $58,000-86,000
COVID-19 Vaccine Required: [[customVaccine]]
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in