Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Permanently Affordable Living Kaua’i & they are Hiring Candidates for Associate Property Assets and Programs Director
Company Name : Permanently Affordable Living Kaua’i
Company Location : Kauai, HI
Job Position : Associate Property Assets and Programs Director
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
The Associate Property, Assets and Programs Director ensures PAL owned properties and assets are well-maintained within established operating and financial policies, as well as ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies.
PAL’s vision is to create and execute policies, procedures, and strategies that:
- Center the experience of residents.
- Are compassionate to resident challenges.
- Are fiscally responsible.
- Are in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Are in compliance with U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) policies.
- Support residents in preparing for the realities of daily living.
- Support residents in identifying and accomplishing their housing goals.
PAL’s Associate Property Assets and Programs, Director will be the onsite representative of PAL for Kauhale O Kekaha (and other sites as acquired) and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the apartment community. Functions include, but are not limited to, handling requests for assistance, reviewing applications, enforcing rules and regulations, collecting payments, managing maintenance personnel, managing PAL resident vehicle programs, resident enrichment programs and representing PAL at court as needed.
· Manage PAL apartment communities
· Manage PAL Assets including EV programs & resident transportation facilities
· Ensure rents are paid in a timely manner – Issue notices for late rents
· Manage rental experience for all tenants including setting up new leases and responding to repair requests
· Manage the maintenance of all PAL apartment communities
· Supervise PAL maintenance personnel onsite work.
· Ensure compliance with all PAL procurement policies for obtaining bids.
· Serve as primary point of contact for contractors completing maintenance and repair activity
· Ensure resident understanding of all rules and regulations
· Issue and manage notices of violations
· Meet one-on-one with families as needed, in the office or at their homes
· Answer the after-hours Property Management line, respond to emergencies as needed
· Collect rents when on-line payment is not possible
· Handle petty cash and remit monthly expenditure reports
· Prepare monthly board updates
Relationship Management and Communication
- Keep residents informed of all policies through proper and thorough communication; modalities including but not limited to Door Loop, rental invoice inserts, community flyers, and via individual and group meetings with residents as required
- Uniformly apply the rules and regulations
- Communicate with police and fire departments when appropriate
- Work closely with social service providers to ensure excellent service is provided to all PAL residents
- Maintain a positive relationship and open lines of communication with residents
Data & Administration
- Maintain Door Loop to ensure files up to date
- Update Door Loop with resident demographics, payments, notices, contact information, and details on resident interactions
- Receive and record resident requests for assistance, relay requests to maintenance, other staff, or social service agency representatives as appropriate
- Maintain accuracy of late payment and overdue balance lists – ensure notices are received in a timely way.
- Develop and manage delinquent rent repayment plans if a resident becomes delinquent on rent/utilities
- Draft and serve summons for unlawful detainer, quit or pay notices, material non-compliance notices, notices of judgment, notices of satisfaction, and requests for writ of possession
- Represent PAL at court sessions (in addition to legal representation) in pursuit of payment and/or possession.
- Manage eviction process
- Direct and coordinate crime reduction efforts as needed
- Develop and manage the Emergency Response Plan to ensure the residents are well prepared and informed in the event of a storm or emergency
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kauai, HI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in