Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Motherson Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Associate Internal Auditor
Company Name : Motherson Group
Company Location : Houston, TX
Job Position : Associate Internal Auditor
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 135,000 employees across 41 countries worldwide.
The Chairman’s Office Americas (COA) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centers, and representative offices across the Americas with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team.
- Perform financial, operational, and compliance audits.
- Execute audit test procedures and perform operational reviews, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Conduct interviews, review documents, develop and administer surveys, compose summary memos, and prepare work papers.
- Identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning focus areas.
- Performs related work as assigned by audit management.
- Work independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 4 years of experience in internal and/or external audit, internal controls, or related fields in international environments.
- Relevant industry (manufacturing) and/or Big 4 experience is a plus.
- Effective communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver with critical thinking who is able to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Professional certifications (CIA, CFE) or actively acquiring are highly evaluated.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, a plus.
- Ability to effectively work within new, adapting environments.
- Flexibility to Travel (50%).
What we offer
A pleasant working atmosphere, with good career opportunities, in a new and modern environment. possessing good career opportunities. Building knowledge with exciting and varied assignments, working closely with Motherson management levels.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: We say what we mean, keep our promises, and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble, and life-long learners.
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Remotely: No
Please send your application via Indeed. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Auditing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in