Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill & they are Hiring Candidates for Associate Director of Facilities and Operations
Company Name : University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Company Location : Chapel Hill, NC 27599
Job Position : Associate Director of Facilities and Operations
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
the Career Banding rates spreadsheet.
The Associate Director ensures short and long-term sustainability of facilities through improvement and modernization of spaces, equipment, and resources. The position directs and coordinates all maintenance, renovation, and capital projects, in addition to providing strategic oversight for Campus Recreation facilities and operations. The Associate Director is responsible for leading collaborative efforts with Facilities Services, Grounds Services, and Housekeeping Services to ensure quality levels of maintenance and custodial support for Campus Recreation facilities. The position also works closely with Exercise and Sports Science and Athletics on the administration, maintenance, and operations of shared indoor and outdoor facilities.
The position supervises three full-time professional staff including the Senior Assistant Director of Facilities and Operations, the Assistant Director of Aquatics, and the Facility Maintenance Coordinator. In addition, the Associate Director serves as a mentor and resource for all six full-time Facilities and Operations personnel and more than 225 student employees and interns.
The Associate Director provides Campus Recreation with IT and software management support and coordinates with Exercise and Sports Science and OASIS personnel to track, upgrade, and purchase needed software and hardware. The position serves as a liaison with the University and the ONE Card Office on student, faculty, staff, and community memberships and guest passes. The Associate Director coordinates departmental efforts in developing and implementing Member and Guest Services policies and procedures and generating revenue through facility rentals and membership sales. The position serves as the departmental contact for all facility rental contracts, user agreements, and insurance requirements.
The Associate Director of Facilities and Operations reports to the Director of Campus Recreation.
Exceptional organizational and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with large and diverse audiences in addition to one-on-one encounters.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate effectively with a goal-oriented team.
- Current certifications in CPR, First Aid, and AED or the ability to obtain within six months of hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in Recreation, Exercise and Sports Science, Physical Education, Sports Management, or related field. All degrees must be from an appropriately accredited institution.
- Master’s degree in Recreation, Exercise and Sports Science, Physical Education, Sports Management, or related field. All degrees must be from an appropriately accredited institution.
- At least four years of professional experience in recreation facility operations, event management, and staff supervision.
- At least two years of professional experience with facility scheduling and scheduling software such as Fusion.
- Effective, motivational leadership and ability to supervise multiple full-time professional staff.
- Weekend and evening work may be required.
- Ability to move up to 50 lbs.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in