Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Liberty Moving and Storage & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Warehouse Manager
Company Name : Liberty Moving and Storage
Company Location : Commack, NY 11725
Job Position : Assistant Warehouse Manager
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
ASSISTANT WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Assistant Warehouse Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing the handling of all inbound-outbound shipments into satellite warehouse(s). Plus, the following duties:
- Oversee the loading and unloading of trucks and freight shipments into Warehouse.
- Master Forklift Operator: must maintain operational licenses on all equipment and lifts.
- Manage all receiving documents, data entry, and updates of Inventory System(s).
- Delegate responsibility of picking orders to warehouse personnel and oversee accuracy of orders picked.
- Quality-Control check all outbound product, following company procedure and signing off before releasing shipments at the dock.
- Coordinating and Inspecting protocols in place to ensure ‘Spec Checks’ are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure communication with all freight appointments.
- Managing daily functions with co-workers, warehouse workers, and other departments.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong familiarity using proprietary receiving/inventory software (using a scan-gun or tablet, scanning product in and out, capturing necessary information and verifying it for accuracy).
- Strong familiarity with warehouse receiving procedure, including, but not limited to any applicable software, scanners, and/or paperwork (i.e., inventories, packing lists).
- Must be a team player and have the ability to coordinate with fellow workers.
Administrative Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Computer Knowledge (MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to navigate Inventory Systems, Intranet Systems, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and 150 pounds assisted
- Ability to speak and communicate well with customer-clients, coworkers, and subcontractors.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $57,200.00 – $62,400.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Commack, NY 11725: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Supervising experience: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in