Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Pen Bay Medical Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Teacher – Child Care Center
Company Name : Pen Bay Medical Center
Company Location : Rockport, ME 04856
Job Position : Assistant Teacher – Child Care Center
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
~ 36 Hours a week, Day shift ~
- Compassionate and rewarding opportunity for a child care provider and/or early childhood teacher.
- Full-time, day position located in coastal Rockport, ME
- Exceptional benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, Paid Time Off, life & disability insurance, retirement with employer match, paid family leave, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and more!
- Work for MaineHealth, a non-profit organization and the largest healthcare system in Northern New England. Named by Forbes as a Top 100 Large Employer in 2022!
Pen Bay Creative Learning Center has an immediate need for a full time Assistant Teacher to join our child care team. The Pen Bay Creative Learning Center serves employee families throughout Pen Bay Medical Center and local MaineHealth facilities. The Assistant Teacher is responsible for assisting the classroom teacher in providing comprehensive, developmentally appropriate care and education for young children in cooperation with families, co-teachers, and administrators based on current standards of best practice in the field of early care and education.
Pen Bay Medical Center is committed to assisting parents with both family and work responsibilities through the provision of high-quality, affordable, educational childcare services. We are honored that you are considering our program for your family’s childcare and early education needs. Our mission is the quality care and education of your most precious gift by providing a supportive, nurturing and safe environment for all children. Our program emphasizes age-appropriate learning opportunities that encourage growth in all areas of development.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or GED required. Child Development Associate (CDA) credential and/or college classes preferred.
- License/Certifications: Current CPR and first aid certification (or ability to become certified upon hire); Must present original certification of approved DHHS fingerprinting background check
- Experience: Teaching/caregiving in group childcare/preschool setting preferred; Experience with the Creative Curriculum and NAEYC Accreditation preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Demonstrated ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be willing to increase educational credentials as standards in the field advance (as required by state licensing, NAEYC accreditation, etc.)
- Ability, desire and sincere commitment to work with young children in a high-quality, developmentally appropriate program
- Basic knowledge of children and child development
- Demonstrated ability to effectively maintain a classroom independently and/or with co-teacher
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Pen Bay Medical Center is a not-for-profit, Top Rural, Leapfrog Hospital Safety Score Graded and the largest community hospital in Midcoast Maine. Pen Bay Medical Center operates as a family of services that also includes Pen Bay Physicians & Associates, Quarry Hill Retirement Community, the Knox Center and the Sussman House. Through these organizations, and with a staff of more than 100 outstanding physicians and more than 1,500 healthcare professionals, we are able to provide the people of Midcoast Maine with a continuum of both routine and specialty patient-centered medical services. Pen Bay Medical Center is part of the Coastal Healthcare Alliance and the MaineHealth system, working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.
MaineHealth was ranked one of America’s Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes!
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit integrated health system whose vision is, “Working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.” MaineHealth consists of nine local health systems, a comprehensive behavioral health care network, diagnostic services, home health agencies, and 1,700 employed clinicians working together through the MaineHealth Medical Group. With approximately 22,000 care team members, MaineHealth provides preventive care, diagnosis and treatment to 1.1 million residents in Maine and New Hampshire. Learn more about our system at mainehealth.org
At MaineHealth, we offer benefits that support an individual’s needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our packages include health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
With a career at any of the MaineHealth locations, you’ll be working with health care professionals that truly value the people around them – both within the walls of the organization and the neighborhoods that surround it. We are deeply invested in the well-being of our communities and care team members. We believe in fostering a work environment of strong commitment, compassionate caring and continuous improvement. Join us, and your abilities will be challenged and enhanced as you take your career to a new level.
Location: MaineHealth · Child Care
Schedule: Full Time, Day Shift, 36
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in