Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Garrett Companies & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Superintendent
Company Name : The Garrett Companies
Company Location : Tampa, FL
Job Position : Assistant Superintendent
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
The Assistant Superintendent role is primarily responsible for the successful execution of site specific related activities required for a successful project completion. These tasks include a range of duties including scheduling, forecasting, budgeting, scope creation and management, and inventory management. Everyone at the The Garrett Companies is a “broom pusher” and we expect all staff to have an “all hands on deck” approach to making things better, fixing problems, and assisting when and if necessary.
It is expected that an Assistant Superintendent actively walks the site, understands daily activities, and is observant of all active subcontractors, visitors, and material deliveries. All related office and reporting duties required for success and organization are expected.
This position works in unison with the site field team and reports directly to the Site Superintendent. All site teams work closely with the Project Engineer and Project Manager. This team is in constant contact and are working to actively manage the project until completion. It is understood that the Assistant Superintendent has the full resources and support of The Garrett Companies and that we see this position as an extension of our entire team and office(s). With that in mind, this position must use best judgment and discretion in decisions and professionalism. We view an active construction site the same as our headquarters office – and expect this mentality from the entire field team.
It is the intent of this position to allow for the growth of the employee to eventually be promoted to a Site Superintendent or other construction related position within the Garrett Construction. All site related positions are tied specifically to a singular site (unless otherwise noted in an offer of employment letter). Field position historically move from site to site with our company.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Coordinate and supervise all construction related activities related to entire project.
- Coordinate, assist and communicate with Project Management Team to help the overall success of this project.
- Direct field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget with quality workmanship that conforms to the plans and specifications.
- Prepare and maintain project schedule and supervise through final completion.
- Identify potential issues and solve problems or provide realistic solutions for issue or problem(s) to Project Management Team to maintain construction schedule.
- Inspect all contracted work to ensure compliance with contract agreements and all applicable local jurisdictions.
- Coordinate and schedule all required municipal inspections as it pertains the local municipality.
- Coordinate, schedule and supervise all required utility companies as they relate to this project.
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts as agreed to with Owners.
- Work with Project Engineer(s) and Project Manager(s) to ensure pertinent materials have been reserved and coordinate deliveries with suppliers.
- Maintain positive relationships with all Garrett Companies Personnel, the entire design team, contractors, suppliers, subcontractors and all applicable municipal representatives.
- Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify any job site hazards immediately.
- Demonstrate commitment to Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others.
- Prepare and submit Superintendent’s Daily Reports to document weather and field conditions, trade and subcontractor manpower, progress and conditions impacting the project, as well as Accident Reports, Quality Reports, etc.
- Coordinate weekly subcontractor meetings.
- Provide two-week progress report (previous two weeks and next two weeks) bi-weekly to Project Management Team.
- Attend and help run Monthly Progress meeting with Project Management Team and all applicable subcontractors.
- Provide training and education to the entire field personnel as needed to ensure a successful project.
- Maintain an organized job site and site construction office.
- Foster a positive work environment to provide for the professional growth and development of employees.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in