Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Mead Lumber & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Store Manager
Company Name : Mead Lumber
Company Location : Laurel, MT 59044
Job Position : Assistant Store Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
Advance your management career with a successful, national leader in the Lumber/Building Materials industry. Thomae Lumber, a Mead Lumber company, provides materials and services to home builders and professional contractors across the Midwest. With 52 operating locations in 9 states, and record sales, Mead Lumber is one of the nation’s most successful companies.
Join the Thomae team as an Assistant Store Manager in the Laurel, MT location; Potential earnings up to $52,000. You’ll help with overseeing an awesome team of employees and oversee their daily work activities, handle customer relations, manage merchandising/inventory, set up facility workflows, assist in training staff, oversee safety compliance, and manage clerical duties and other’s assigned by your manager.
Desired qualifications include:
1. Business, Management, Sales, Construction Management, or related degree preferred.
2. Knowledge of basic management principles and concepts.
3. Ability to manage time effectively.
4. Skilled in communicating and leading others.
5. Willingness to be a hands on, working manager.
6. Ability and willingness to work some evening and weekend hours.
7. Ability to relocate for promotional opportunities.
8. Ability to access and resolve problems in a professional and timely manner.
9. Physical strength to lift and carry 50 pounds.
We are 100% employee owned. Being an employee owner, provides you with a very lucrative financial opportunity, based on how well the company performs. Everything you do, everyday contributes directly to the company’s performance and corresponding stock price. You’ll never work in a better culture than the one at Mead Lumber. We work together to do what’s in the best interest of the customer and the 1,200 Mead employee owners and that’s a unique competitive advantage.
1. Employee Ownership Stock Program
2. Medical; Dental; Vision; Life insurance
3. Flexible spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
4. Fidelity 401(k)
5. Education Assistance
6. Dependent Educational Assistance
7. Employee Assistance Program
8. Merchandise Discounts
9. Bonus Opportunities
If you’re interested in starting a rewarding, gratifying career, apply today in person to
Nate Meiers –Manager
Thomae Lumber of Laurel
501 E Main
Laurel, MT 59044
Or online at https://www.meadcompanies.com/career-opportunities
For more information about Thomae Lumber, visit us at: https://www.meadcompanies.com/mead-lumber/
Mead is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in